Odyssey Putters 2012

I voted for 1, 2, and 5. I like those three best.

This is pretty flipping cool!

https://www.facebook.com/odysseygol...er&ssoid=C69EB76C-0CEA-4F10-B796-EB8B73045F32

Odyssey is putting up images to 7 potential new MX styles and you can vote for your top 3. Lots of Center Shafted goodness.

Check out some of these models

sweep.header.20011.jpg
Flipping cool is an understatement! CS MX #7 FTW!

I voted, 3 and 2 were sweet.

Was in my course golf shot today. They have these for sale for $185. ROFL.

I voted for 3,4, and 5

But which CS #7? THe single line alignment of the dots? I prefer the single line myself.

Was in my course golf shot today. They have these for sale for $185. ROFL.

You must have the best pro shop ever!!!!

Liking the CS versions they are throwing out there hoping they make the 2 version.

But which CS #7? THe single line alignment of the dots? I prefer the single line myself.

I have the white hot with the dots....but I love the single line...it's definately a better alignment aid

I voted 2,3 and 5

I have one with the dots and I like them fine. I'd vote #2,#4, and #5. Nice find, TC. They sure do look nice in black.

solid line...which is what my votes were for
You must have the best pro shop ever!!!!

Liking the CS versions they are throwing out there hoping they make the 2 version.
Dude, its the worst ever, he said $185, I said...oh...well you can get them everywhere else for 150.

solid line...which is what my votes were for

Dude, its the worst ever, he said $185, I said...oh...well you can get them everywhere else for 150.

bahahahahhaa. I choked on my water reading this hahaha

bahahahahhaa. I choked on my water reading this hahaha
He looked at me like I wa san idiot and didnt know what I was talking about.

I like the single line better than the dots.

Center shafted #7 please

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if 3/4 and 6/7 are sized differently like the white hot and MX are. The 3 dots are on the white ice #7 that I'm borrowing from the proshop and the single line is on the MX #7. The white ice #7 is noticably bigger than the MX #7. I personally like the smaller head of the MX, plus I can pick up the ball using the fangs.

I wonder how long until they actually release one of these. I will buy any CS #7. So great.

Give me #5 or #2 and they WILL make it into my collection. So sweet!

Awesome stuff and entered as: #5, #2, #3.

I've been lusting for center shafted Metal-X goodness.

Give me #5 or #2 and they WILL make it into my collection. So sweet!

Awesome stuff and entered as: #5, #2, #3.

I've been lusting for center shafted Metal-X goodness.

DId we vote for the same models? Does that make me a putter ho?

Oh my, missed this thread for a few days and had a stroke when I saw those models. I've narrowed it down to 4. #2,3,4&5, I've got the 5 in white hot and it is a unique little putter.
--
Tapatalk2

I like all of them!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I wish they were thinking of offering a metal x backstryke dart or two ball. I would buy that sight unseen.

Back