hello from the bunker

Atticus

CMSgt of THP
Reaction score
Hey guys just thought I would check in ill will be able to get on to post periodically. Everything is going good so far just hot and sandy

Glad to here everything is going well. Looking forward to your return.

So glad to hear from you Atticus. If you are still on in a little bit, we will be putting up the prizes that are being giving away tomorrow night on the first night of the charity raffle.

Glad everything is going well and we look forward to your return.

Hi Atticus. Keep us safe over here!

And keep you safe where you are!!

Glad to hear you got there okay, and good luck with your tour over there.

Hey guys just thought I would check in ill will be able to get on to post periodically. Everything is going good so far just hot and sandy

Where are you currently stationed at? My little bro is over there in the bunker also. Maybe if you're close you can have some "yummy" chow :wink: with him.

I actually cant talk about where I am but I should be done here soon then ill give you all the scoop

Stay safe man, been thinking about you.

by the way I get like 20 mins a day on the computer here like 15 mins goes to the forum and 5 to writing e-mails lol

by the way I get like 20 mins a day on the computer here like 15 mins goes to the forum and 5 to writing e-mails lol

LMAO, don't tell the family.

Glad to hear that your still safe Atticus!

Atticus -

Glad to hear you're safe. Keep your head down, and an eye on your buddies.

Post up your mailing address, and we'll send you a care package or two.

Find out if I can send you a club, and I'll find a sand wedge to send over to you to fool around with.

Back