Driver-Nike Ignite
Fairway woods/bag-Howson (don't ask...)
Hybrid-Bobby Jones
Irons-MacGregor
Wedges-Mizuno
Putter-Pinfire
Ball-Titleist

So, I guess that's 7 brands in all.

Ping (Driver), Nike (irons), Titelist (56* and 52* wedges), Taylor Made (60* wedge), Cleveland (3 wood), Odyssey (putter)

My bag was all Taylor Made at one time, but got fitted this year and ended up with the Nike irons and Ping driver.

Primary Bag:

Driver: Nike Dymo2 Str8fit
Woods: Cleveland Hibore XLS
Hybrids: Adams
Irons: Adams A4
Wedges: Adams Pugeilli (sp)
Putter: Scotty Fastback or Newport Studio Select

Secondary Sets:
Driver: Ping Rpature V2
Taylormade Tour Burners 2008
Adams A4Os Irons and Hybrids
Putter: SeeMore M3

Balls: Bridgestone RX330

Driver - NIKE (thanks to my local Golf ect. and JB's review I am drooling over the Str8 Fit, One more month and it's mine!!)
Irons - NIKE
Wedges - NIKE
Putter - Scotty Cameron
Balls - NIKE VAPOR, Titleist NXT Tour, and Bridgestone e6+

Cobra driver. Ping fairway wood. Cobra and Ping hybrids. Titleist irons.Mizuno wedge.Bryon Morgan putter.Belding bag.Srixon,Titleist balls.

Driver - NIKE (thanks to my local Golf ect. and JB's review I am drooling over the Str8 Fit, One more month and it's mine!!)
Irons - NIKE
Wedges - NIKE
Putter - Scotty Cameron
Balls - NIKE VAPOR, Titleist NXT Tour, and Bridgestone e6+

Tex, how do you like your Scotty?

titleist,callaway,scotty,ping pretty much it.

Cleveland (Driver - Just got Nike Driver for bday but have yet put it to play)
Nike (Fairway Wood - Also just got for bday and have yet put it to play)
Taylormade (Irons)
Nike (Wedges)
Seemore (Putter)
Nike Vapor Balls (Still like using my Bridgestone B330's but I'm lovin these new Nikes now)
Ogio Bag (Just got Callaway Stand Bag for bday also but I have nothing Callaway so debating on exchanging it but I like the bag functionality so we'll see)

Cleveland (Driver - Just got Nike Driver for bday but have yet put it to play)
Nike (Fairway Wood - Also just got for bday and have yet put it to play)
Taylormade (Irons)
Nike (Wedges)
Seemore (Putter)
Nike Vapor Balls (Still like using my Bridgestone B330's but I'm lovin these new Nikes now)
Ogio Bag (Just got Callaway Stand Bag for bday also but I have nothing Callaway so debating on exchanging it but I like the bag functionality so we'll see)

What irons are you gaming Monty?

Yeah you need a WITB sig Monty! :D

My bad has changed just a smidge, I threw the Scotty back in the bag, I've been putting lights out on the indoor practice green. And I have my R9 set to 2* open, making the effective loft about 8.5*

I'm going to pick up a set of Cally X-Forged irons from eBay when I get a deal, but they may not kick the ZB's out of the bag. The only thing I'm changing for sure are shafts, grips, lie angles and length.

What made you go back to your old vokeys from the SV's?

TM OS2 (2005) - I know old and chunky as hell. I've been looking to buy a new set of irons but waiting possibly until June/July to save a bit more money.

:D

What are you looking at getting? Do you have any idea?

My bad has changed just a smidge, I threw the Scotty back in the bag, I've been putting lights out on the indoor practice green. And I have my R9 set to 2* open, making the effective loft about 8.5*

I'm going to pick up a set of Cally X-Forged irons from eBay when I get a deal, but they may not kick the ZB's out of the bag. The only thing I'm changing for sure are shafts, grips, lie angles and length.

I think im going to have to change is I need to get
Some hybrids I'm thinking the rapture v2 what do you guys think?

I think im going to have to change is I need to get
Some hybrids I'm thinking the rapture v2 what do you guys think?

Why not the Adams Idea Pro's from Britty B?

What are you looking at getting? Do you have any idea?

I've been ready for irons for some time so I've been trying out the:

Nike VR Split Cavity
Nickent 4DX Pro
Adams Idea Tech (LGS got me to try these)

I think when I'm ready to purchase I'll try them all again at the range.

I've been ready for irons for some time so I've been trying out the:

Nike VR Split Cavity
Nickent 4DX Pro
Adams Idea Tech (LGS got me to try these)

I think when I'm ready to purchase I'll try them all again at the range.

When you say the Adams Idea Tech, are you referring to the Adams Idea A4's?

When you say the Adams Idea Tech, are you referring to the Adams Idea A4's?

yep. I really had my heart set on the Nike or Nickent but a month or so back the LGS was raving about the Adam's he was using and convinced me to try them. I have to admit I really like them.

*edit* then again looking at the Adams site I don't remember the hyrbrid 3/4 irons looking like that.

yep. I really had my heart set on the Nike or Nickent but a month or so back the LGS was raving about the Adam's he was using and convinced me to try them. I have to admit I really like them.

*edit* then again looking at the Adams site I don't remember the hyrbrid 3/4 irons looking like that.

I almost got the A4's, but there was just a bit too much offset, I was hooking the ball like crazy, and I couldn't look down at those hybrids, again too much offset :sick:

I have
Taylormade Draw driver 10.5
Nike SasQuatch 3 & 5 woods
Callaway FT hybrid #4
Taylormade R7 TP irons
Adams Tom Watson Wedge set
Odyssey White Hot XG #7

Back