Jimmy The Pins

Reaction score
Handicap
What's up THP? Golf trip in one week with Craig Mac and 6 other steaks... What are the hot spots in Myrlte Beach? An finally, I"m headed to the arcarde to regain all my high scores!!!

Welcome back JTP.

Welcome back JTP!

I got bored in the arcade, let's get it going again! :blob:

^^^ okay, that's not a fair avatar. I thought we had a new female member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, we cannot allow an avatar like that on the site. We have too many younger viewers. This goes for everyone on the site, we please ask that everyone keep their avatars PG. Thank you.

Unfortunately, we cannot allow an avatar like that on the site. We have too many younger viewers. This goes for everyone on the site, we please ask that everyone keep their avatars PG. Thank you.

I'm okay with it GG :D

There is enough showing that we have recieved complaints. We try to keep this site as PG as possible. Everyone's cooperation is extremely appreciated!!

There is enough showing that we have recieved complaints. We try to keep this site as PG as possible. Everyone's cooperation is extremely appreciated!!

I'm sorry GG, I meant my post as a joke, it is completely understandable that you can't allow that one.

I understand. :D

Oh no worries 907. As co-owner of this site my job is to try and keep everyone happy and to moderate when necessary. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it :wink:

Oh no worries 907. As co-owner of this site my job is to try and keep everyone happy and to moderate when necessary. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it :wink:

I understand. I mean having to spend most of your day here, and getting to review products, shame huh? :smile:

I understand. I mean having to spend most of your day here, and getting to review products, shame huh? :smile:

I used to think that too. I had no idea how much work it was running a website. I still have a 8-5 day job then I come home and work on the site. It's so much more than I could have ever imagined but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world and I am by no means complaining but it's not all fun and games like most would think (including myself at first).

I will say it like this. We are a fun bunch that likes to have fun. We love conversations about just about anything. However we are female and family friendly for a reason. Its not our choice as much as it is some companies we work with. We do not get paid a nickel for this place but spend a ton (you should see our UPS bill alone). All we ask is to keep things civil and clean.

This avatar is not that big of a deal to me and to most. However it is to a couple of others and we respect that. We also asked SOBAY to change this same avatar months ago and he obliged. So I see no reason not to please the masses here and change it to something PG. You can use at as your desktop background and that way nobody has to worry about it.

Sorry guys we hate to have to make rules like this, but we are aimed at the masses and its stupid and trivial but lets be the bigger people and be PG around here.

On the exterior it sounds great and we would never complain. But there is much more work than you think putting up a new article each and every day.

On the exterior it sounds great and we would never complain. But there is much more work than you think putting up a new article each and every day.

Yeah I used to run only 1/20th of a forum where I gave advice on growing coral and reviewed products, it turned that hobby into work and I have not been as passionate sense. DOn't get burned out guys :(

In regards to the avatar, it just adds more value to my posts, which is just about a zero anyways. :D

Anyways, I'll see what I can do about changing it to something else for you guys.

Thank you SOBAY.

I thought this thread was about me...not some very attractive female avatar...

Goes to show you that we can jack a thread even without Claire around!

JTP likes attention, haha. He will bring out my darkside in Myrtle next week(not that I mind at all)....

Back