Putter Rack Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP was getting a bunch of emails from people asking where to store their collectible putters such as Sunset Beach. We searched for a while and really liked the work done by www.myputterrack.com They sent one over for review and here is the unboxing.

513228890_JVwez-L.jpg

513229032_KFzqp-L.jpg

513228964_ykXET-L.jpg

513229107_3iTVa-L.jpg

You'd have to be a hard-core collector to fill that up with show putters!

That would be my dream to have that filled with putters, that thing is really nice.

WHOA!! That has to hold 18-20 putters. I am sure there are some die hard collectors who could fill it quickly.

Most putters I had at one time was 18, 14 of which was Scottys. I'm down to one actually since my dad just took my VP3.

i need one of those (without the Scotty emblem though)

his website is awesome!

This got me to thinking....what other clubs do golfers collect? I am guessing the putter leads the pack b/c it is such a personal club. Does anyone collect other clubs?

This got me to thinking....what other clubs do golfers collect? I am guessing the putter leads the pack b/c it is such a personal club. Does anyone collect other clubs?

I would really like an old leather staff bag with some plain chrome blades and Persimmon woods to sit in my office.

I collect bogies. :angry:

Here is what I learned from the company.

The rack is made from an exotic padauk and is finished with a clear finish (no stain) so what you see is the actual wood, pretty nice stuff. I have started using a contact cement for gluing down the suede leather and just did one with the leather extended up the front bumper to protect the toe of the putters.

513958341_fQcam-L.jpg

These are not all my putters. In fact most of them are just testers. All the things hanging down are from my belts. i have a lot of them.

I had a dream the other night my dad had around 5 scotty's worth like 3 grand each.

That is just weird. I really like this rack though.

I had a dream the other night my dad had around 5 scotty's worth like 3 grand each.

...and you don't even like Scottys dude...

anyway back OT, the rack looks well made.

Spoiler
Yes Harry the putter rack

The review of this one will be up tomorrow morning.

those things are gorgeous

Looks like a nice rack.Thank god I'll never have that many putters.Now,drivers are another story

Back