ActionJackson8

KAHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Sligo announced via facebook about an hour ago that their new site is up and running. Here it is, there are graphics and music for those on slower connections;

http://www.sligowear.com/

Last edited:
Thanks AJ. Was actually just on the phone with them working on some things.

I have another stupid question. (I know. You are all shocked, aren't you?)

How do you pronounce the company's name?

Up until a couple of months ago, I thought there was an "n" in the name, so I was calling it "Slingo."

But now I'm not sure. Is it Sly-go? Slee-go? Sleh-go? Or is the g soft (Sly-jo/Slee-jo/Sleh-jo)?

Up until a couple of months ago, I thought there was an "n" in the name, so I was calling it "Slingo."

But now I'm not sure. Is it Sly-go? Slee-go? Sleh-go? Or is the g soft (Sly-jo/Slee-jo/Sleh-jo)?

I say Slee - go. Not sure though.

I've actually never said it out loud...lol

You got it.

And the origin of the name?

(John Sligo? SLIck GOlf clothes?)

EDIT: It's the Irish town, isn't it?

just asked them.

And the origin of the name?

(John Sligo? SLIck GOlf clothes?)

EDIT: It's the Irish town, isn't it?

Here ya go.

Its the name of the 13th hole of the golf course (devils pulpit) where the 4 of us met. Many other meanings but that's the main one.

Neat story.

We have some great things going on with Sligo right now including some amazing upcoming contests that we will anounce soon and some very cool news that GG will be interviewing both them and their tour players.

Back