Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The 5th and final prize of Day 4 is a YES! Tiffany Putter

512798411_9jh7Q-L.jpg

The winning ticket is 2713
Jefffan

What's a "Swash"?

Way to go Jeffann! And since you just live down a few streets from me, I get to use it too! hehehe

Alright Jeff, nice putter.

nice win. congrats! awesome putter

Thanks
That's 2 putters now won from THP. Now if I could only be that lucky with powerball.

Way to go Jeffann! And since you just live down a few streets from me, I get to use it too! hehehe
Not according to the yahoo map dot you put up smalls.It's got you over by the speedway.jk
No problem as long as I get equal time with your new driver:beauty:

Works for me Jeff. We'll have to get a THP of KC golf outing going this summer.

We want pictures to that. heck, for that I may even hop on a plane...hehe

sounds good to me.I'm photogenic. ;-)

Are you going to be in the pic? I'll be the photographer:D

That should be the next THP contest who can snap a pic of JB lol. j/k

That would be a Catch-22 AJ, because although you might get the picture, he'd ban ya for posting it! LMAO

That would be a Catch-22 AJ, because although you might get the picture, he'd ban ya for posting it! LMAO

He would have that post deleted before anybody got to see it, unless we PM'd it to AJ and he posted it in the middle of the night.

Congrats jefffan!

He would have that post deleted before anybody got to see it, unless we PM'd it to AJ and he posted it in the middle of the night.

I do most of my posting when JB is sleep actually :D ....being a West Coaster.

good luck on getting a picture of him, I still don't even have any pictures of him. Half my family still doesn't even know who this mystery man is that I am marrying because he will not pose for the camera anymore.

He won't be able to hide when everyone comes down at once for the golf thing! hehehe

You sure you can't do it NEXT year?!

Back