Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Just paid 3.37 for premium (93 octane) at Chevron. They have regular at 3.09 per gallon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Just paid 3.37 for premium (93 octane) at Chevron. They have regular at 3.09 per gallon.

wow we must be lagging behind pretty bad, $3.42 in these parts for regular which I think is right around national avg

wow we must be lagging behind pretty bad, $3.42 in these parts for regular which I think is right around national avg

We seem to be under the national average. I heard on the radio this morning the avg is 3.40 per gallon for regular. Seems like the larger cities tend to pay a little more IMO.

It's $3.469 by my house, but we were at Sam's Club in Missouri and got it for $3.339.

Check this out, 3.17 it was 3.40 a few weeks ago!

$3.29 here in Central MO last time we filled up. I am scrambling to find someone to blame for falling fuel prices, since I have to endure hours and hours of finger pointing when it goes up a dime.

around 3.45 in NW oregon? that's at places like ARCO. other places in the area can be as high as 3.99

Yesterday I paid $2.81 at Kroger with a .03 discount.

We've had two truck stops in a price war for a couple weeks, but Wal-Mart today was the lowest I've seen at 2.889 with no discounts.

Regular unleaded just dropped to $3.09 today and I kinda got excited, isn't that sad.

$3.42 yesterday
$3.39 today

my brother up in NE ohio says they are at $3.12

3.15 today... i think i saw the ghetto mart price was down to 3.11

3.07 today.

$3.19 this afternoon.

$3.22 for me today.

$2.95 here, the last time I filled up I had a $.30 discount at Kroger, their price is $2.98 so I paid $2.68 per gallon.

$3.06 out here.

$3.68 for midgrade last night

3.49 this AM

3.03 here, but there is a place in Cullman that will be about 2.80.

Filled up yesterday for $2.98 a gallon...yeah!

Back