OH/KY/IN Summer Get Together

Only a couple of days away boys! Getting pumped to tee it up with you guys!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Only a couple of days away boys! Getting pumped to tee it up with you guys!

Seriously. Tappin'.

no kidding, will be a great time!

Dan, looks like the DPC'S will be here tomorrow. I can bring the MBs for you to try if you want. I know you said the 6 & 8. But thought I'd check again. New sticks no practice time and an unknown course. Gonna be fun could be ugly. Lol

Dan, looks like the DPC'S will be here tomorrow. I can bring the MBs for you to try if you want. I know you said the 6 & 8. But thought I'd check again. New sticks no practice time and an unknown course. Gonna be fun could be ugly. Lol

With you being in the group in front of me, I should be safe....I hope lol

Yeah man, bring them, would love to swing a few. Congrats on the news about the DPCs!!!!

Yeah man, bring them, would love to swing a few. Congrats on the news about the DPCs!!!!

I will bring the whole set if you want to use them. I have 3-pw. But don't really carry the 3 with me and the 4 stays in my trunk.

Played tonight in 100 degree weather... Walked 9 holes.. Wow, that's warm! Here's Saturday, and here's hoping for cloud cover!!

indianasat.png

Finally Golfing weather.......man I love this stuff

Looking forward to Saturday! I played the Sycamore course last weekend...it's tighter than the Pines course and played super firm and fast. I dropped about a half club on my yardages due to roll and/or first bounce. Just FYI

Looking forward to Saturday! I played the Sycamore course last weekend...it's tighter than the Pines course and played super firm and fast. I dropped about a half club on my yardages due to roll and/or first bounce. Just FYI

definitely good to know!

Tomorrow is the day boys! Gonna be a hot one. Leaving before the roosters crow. Lol

Tomorrow is the day boys! Gonna be a hot one. Leaving before the roosters crow. Lol

take u some 5 hour energy....it works for Jim Furyk

take u some 5 hour energy....it works for Jim Furyk

Well contemplating leaving tonight as we haven't had power for 5 hours and with 162k reported outages, who knows when we will

Well contemplating leaving tonight as we haven't had power for 5 hours and with 162k reported outages, who knows when we will

Yeah. I am in the same boat. It looks like I will be out of power until wednesday at midnight. Soooo...I might not be able to come tomorrow. I will have to discuss with the wife and see. I hope I still can but being without power for most of the week is gonna be tricky. This really sucks. Stuff like this always happens to me when I get to pumped for a golf event.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Heading out now. See you guys in a few hours.

On the road

Been on the road for about a hour now. See everyone soon.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Who won gents? Parent's closing on their house ended up getting pushed back, so their move was pushed back and I actually could have made it this weekend...oh well. Anyway, curious to see how it was. Hope everyone had a good time.

Everybody won, had a great time, got to meet some great people and see a few old friends from previous get togethers. And I got to see some big time golf shot's, not by me but by some guys that can make a ball SCREAM for mercy. Yep great time and looking forward to another

Agreed, had a great time. Looking forward to seeing everyone again at the next one. Hope everyone made it home safe.

Gotta say gentlemen, these get better every single time..

Got to play with my boy RMix and Greg, Gregory, DG, or whatever your name is (Just not Dan haha) for the morning round, which was solid. Had some great club chatting with Gregory and enjoyed some quality golf.

Second 18 was a terrible start (for me) but a really enjoyable 18 with Kittles and Froggert, with 21 clubs in my bag and an enormous "?" over my head for most of the round haha! In any case, Kittles was absolutely bombing his driver, and frog was steeped in love for his new j40 irons! you'll lock em down soon dude.

Keegs, Hitman, RobbieD, TDDeano.. Sad I didn't get to tee it up with you, but there's always the next one (where the heck is the new thread?!).

I also enjoy that after two + hours back to Cincy, me and Mix go to Golf Galaxy and sure enough, Mike and Rob walk through the door hahaha! How bout that?!

Anyways, awesome time guys. Can't wait for the August version (Mike)!

Ill be back tomorrow with some thoughts, a long day but had a great time as always

Back