THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know. I usually set the cruise about 7 over. A speeding ticket would make the trip expensive.

I'll probably set it at the speed limit or one over myself. Hope that won't drive cookie crazy!

Yeah, my brother tells me (he's a trooper) to keep it under 75.

Oh yah, (N.Dakota accent) got vac. time turned in.

Sent from my DROID X2

Also may drive the 53 if all does well.:eek:

Sent from my DROID X2

Are you joining us CG? The more the merrier.

Yes, I am planning on it. Played with TheDue a couple of years ago and enjoyed it. I have it on my calendar!

Is there an official sign up somewhere?

How cases of High Life am I going to need to get for this get together?

Probably just enough for yourself.. I haven't decided if I want to go quality or quantity yet.. Or maybe BOTH since it is a THP outing. B****** be crazy!

I'll take one.

Yes, I am planning on it. Played with TheDue a couple of years ago and enjoyed it. I have it on my calendar!

Glad to have you!!!

No sign up yet, there will be one coming up though.

Not until we get closer and then there will be.

Probably just enough for yourself.. I haven't decided if I want to go quality or quantity yet.. Or maybe BOTH since it is a THP outing. B****** be crazy!

You get both quantity and quality with High Life. It is the Champagne of Beers. Says so right on the label.

I'll probably set it at the speed limit or one over myself. Hope that won't drive cookie crazy!

Heck no, you never complain when someone is hooking you up!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I may need to get a chauffeur's license for this trip! hahaha

Just sayin'

I may need to get a chauffeur's license for this trip! hahaha

Just sayin'

Agreed, I am kind of a big deal. :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

You get both quantity and quality with High Life. It is the Champagne of Beers. Says so right on the label.

Alright you persuaded me. Get another case, or two.

Wow, this is going to be an awesome event. Am I the only one who make be making a day trip of it?

Wow, this is going to be an awesome event. Am I the only one who make be making a day trip of it?
If our house isn't completely finished I may have to make a day trip as well. Still excited about it though! I played with some THPers last week and they were all top notch guys. I'm sure this will be no different.

Seemed like someone else from KC was going to do a day trip as well. runpuddrun maybe?

Amazing how this has taken off, I can't wait to see the head count!

Amazing how this has taken off, I can't wait to see the head count!

There was 70 at the demo day right? Let's go for 71! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back