The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aefc805b-4fb8-1947.jpg

My surprise grooms cake for the wedding reception. It's chocolate funfetti!

aefc805b-4fb8-1947.jpg

My surprise grooms cake for the wedding reception. It's chocolate funfetti!

DAM! I was going to spread the wedding rep to this post but I need to spread it around first.. Nice looking cake, Congrats again.

Well folks, today I finished my 25th year of school/training. It's been a great / sad day as I will be leaving the facility I have spent the last 5 years working. Short time off before I start a new job / adventure.

Congratulations Frank. This means you can be mayor of West Virginia now right?

--
Tapatalk2

Congratulations Frank. This means you can be mayor of West Virginia now right?

--
Tapatalk2

I should rise quite high in rank. Mayor is possible, if I play my cards right.

Well folks, today I finished my 25th year of school/training. It's been a great / sad day as I will be leaving the facility I have spent the last 5 years working. Short time off before I start a new job / adventure.

Congrats Frank. You should get me a gift for this accomplishment

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Frank. You should get me a gift for this accomplishment

It's like on the Godfather during the wedding scene, I cannot deny any requests on this day.

Congrats, Frank!!!!

It's like on the Godfather during the wedding scene, I cannot deny any requests on this day.

I'm going to make an offer you cant refuse

congrats dude! Good luck with the new adventure!

I just discovered that it is possible to use a fake credit card number to get past billing and enter a gift card code on websites where you must enter billing info. That saved me the trouble of asking mom to (not) use her CC. Google has many links to fake card numbers.

No, I do NOT plan on trying to order something with a fake number and this isn't even possible. Just needed to get past that billing stage.

Crazy a 4 year old number works. http://benjisimon.blogspot.com/2008/01/handy-dev-tool-fake-credit-card-numbers.html

Great, now you're going to have some old crazy man chasing you around the internet.:beat-up:

Iceman, what part of using a fake (illegal) credit card number seems right to you? Just curious...

Is it really illegal? Honestly no clue never seen that before?

Iceman, what part of using a fake (illegal) credit card number seems right to you? Just curious...
I have no idea what he is thinking. Having been a victim of identity theft, things like that really p*ss me off. I swear kids dont even think anymore, just do whatever they want so they can get what they want.

Plus, who's to say they are fake... They might be stolen. And then he's got a whole new set of problems.

So far this week iceman, you've got trespassing, possible fraud, maybe theft... What's next boy?

Guys, its not at all illegal if you're not buying anything and its not identity theft!

Iceman, it is illegal to use a fraudulent means to gain access to a business, even if it's only to use a legit gift card.

Guys, its not at all illegal if you're not buying anything and its not identity theft!
Using a random CC number to bypass something on a website? Sounds legit to me.

How do you know? Who are you to say that isn't a stolen number?

Look before you leap, Ice.

I just discovered that it is possible to use a fake credit card number to get past billing and enter a gift card code on websites where you must enter billing info. That saved me the trouble of asking mom to (not) use her CC. Google has many links to fake card numbers.

No, I do NOT plan on trying to order something with a fake number and this isn't even possible. Just needed to get past that billing stage.

Crazy a 4 year old number works. http://benjisimon.blogspot.com/2008/01/handy-dev-tool-fake-credit-card-numbers.html

Seriously dude? You think your parents might find out when you are arrested?

How do you know? Who are you to say that isn't a stolen number?

Look before you leap, Ice.
Exactly my point. How does he know that it's not someones card number he is using?

Let me explain it like this:

Assume that the numbers are chosen randomly, save for the necessary parameters.
Assume that one of these sets of random numbers happens to match a credit card number.
The generator has no way of knowing if it is a legit or nonexistant number, so it just spits it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back