Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats buddy, I was going to tell you to certainly let TMaG know about this & was glad to see bhilton beat me to it, they will be appreciative for sure. Twitter, Facebook and a message to them should do it.

Congrats OG. Be sure to let TaylorMade know about it. They will do something to recognize it if you let them know. This is off their website:

We would be more than happy to send you a congratulatory acknowledgement for your hole in one using our products! We just need the following information:
1. Your name and address
3. Where you play most frequently (Private CC, Semi-Private CC, Public/Municipal Course, Resort Course)
3. How many rounds of golf you play during each month of the golfing season (0-1, 3-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8 or more)
4. Handicap
5. Course name, city, and state where you got your hole-in-one
6. Hole number
7. Par of the hole
8. Hole yardage
9. TaylorMade products used (driver, fairway, irons, ball, etc.)
Once you have this information, you can contact us via email using our contact form, or call our Customer Service Department at (866) 530-TMAG (8634). Customer Service hours: 6:00am to 5:00pm, Pacific. Once your information is entered into our database, you will receive an acknowledgement from us within 4-6 weeks. Congratulations!

Thanks for the info and I will get it done this time. My first ace I saved my ball but did not turn in any info.

Congrats OG!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats buddy, I was going to tell you to certainly let TMaG know about this & was glad to see bhilton beat me to it, they will be appreciative for sure. Twitter, Facebook and a message to them should do it.

Congrats OG!!!

Thanks guys and I appreciate ya !

OG! How did I miss this so far? CONGRATS buddy! Woo-hoo!!!!

Ole Gray, how awesome would have been to ace the hole with your ATV test wedge? Was you using the Pentas that TM sent us?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Jeff -- It was a Penta but an older model :banghead:. I did make it with a TaylorMade Club (PW) but not the ATV :D

Congrats OG!!!!

Congrats OG!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Mrs. Graybush Ole Gray!

I had my second hole in one today after turning 60 years old :blob:! The first one coming last year when I slam dunked the ball into the hole on our hole #5. Today I hit a pitching wedge from 120 yards out. The ball hit the back of the green, spun back to the left and into the hole. I was hit the shot with my TaylorMade RBZ pitching wedge and a TaylorMade Penta golf ball. My group included a fivesome of some of my best buddies at Lake Jonesco. It tickled me to no end to have those guys witness my second ace!

The only thing better, would have been for KellyBo to have been playing with me :eek:(

Thats awesome og...congrats buddy!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I had my second hole in one today after turning 60 years old :blob:! The first one coming last year when I slam dunked the ball into the hole on our hole #5. Today I hit a pitching wedge from 120 yards out. The ball hit the back of the green, spun back to the left and into the hole. I was hit the shot with my TaylorMade RBZ pitching wedge and a TaylorMade Penta golf ball. My group included a fivesome of some of my best buddies at Lake Jonesco. It tickled me to no end to have those guys witness my second ace!

The only thing better, would have been for KellyBo to have been playing with me :eek:(

Congrats OG, what a feeling! I can't wait to hit 60!

Congratulations, I sure would have liked to seen that. Not to mention the beer afterward...

Congrats Ole Gray!

Congrats OG! Now go get a trophy and get that bad boy mounted! Don't forget to contact the manufacturers for your schwag!

Way to go OG! Same hole?

--
Tapatalk2

Congrats on your second ace there OG!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OG! Way to go my man!! Sorry I'm late to the party!

Way to go OG!!!!

Awesome stuff OG I can't believe you got another!

I heard about this little gem on The Facebook. Way to go, man. Way to go.

Kevin

congrats OG thats awesome!

Congratulations OG that's awesome! !!

Congrats Ole Gray...that is very cool....I had a good friend make one last weekend...he and another friend were playing our home course and got waved up to play through a 4 some....so the 4 guys they were playing through were standing there when he 2 hopped it right into the cup...he said it took a minute to realize it went in.

Congrats OG! I saw this pop up on Twitter last night!!

Back