Canada Day / July 4 what are you doing?

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
Just curoius what everyone's plans are for on July 4th and Canada Day? Any traditions or golf scheduled?

My wife and I are going away for the weekend to play Copperpoint golf course and Radium Srpings golf course and going to the hot spring while in Radium. 2 Beautiful courses can't wait

At the most, golfing. Jacqui will be working at the course that day anyway.

I am over the fireworks thing. I'd rather not blow up my money anymore! Plus we are in the middle of a drought.

Good ole state Capitol of SD for a much anticipated long weekend on the river. Maybe sneak on a course here of there

Got a 4 day weekend so I have a round booked tomorrow morning at the local course I play most often. Sunday for Canada day got drinks food and heading out to see the fireworks later on in the evening. Monday is recovery and then tuesday heading out of town to one of the nicest courses in the area.

Taking the week off. Going to Branson, MO with several family members. Hopefully, I will be doing a lots of trout fishing.

July 4th. Golf in AM and BBQ in afternoon. Excited about the golf round. Playing Bunker Hills for the first time in about 10-years which is a well regarded public track here in the twin-cities.

Playing golf with my dad. Finally get to play a decently long course so my irons will get some real action instead of the wedges getting all the love like at my home course.

I have to work a holiday once every 2 years. I choose the 4th as it fell in the middle of the week and I will be taking several days off at the end of July.

A couple of rounds of golf around the city, a bbq and watching the fireworks and all that at my sisters. Her apartment balcony faces the legislature grounds some should have a good view.
Of course CFL action all starts this weekend too. The Eskimos better hold their end up tonight Vs. the Argonauts.

Sucks that the 4th is in the middle of the week....work 2 days...off 1....work 2 more days

With that being said...I am sure I will be playing golf...LOL

8am tee time with dad and 2 uncles at a course that we have not played in a year or so. Should be fun!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Work is closed so I'll be golfing. Then I'll be setting off a ton of fireworks in my yard.

Tomorrow is Canada Day and I will be taking my son to the Parade and all the event's in town, and then we are going to go see the fireworks show, and then I am going to bed a really tired boy.

Playing golf early morning then grabbing the jetski's and heading for the lake !

Golf in the morning and a BBQ at my nephew's house later in the day.

Working 7 AM to 4 PM, then watching the fireworks over the Charles River that night. If I do anything golf-related, it will be a short range session after work and before dinner.

Back