THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoy this thread. I have no way to take part in it though. February 2013 is when the smartphone hits!

Missed badly left and just one hopped it in for birdie!! Nothing but net! +3 thru 14.

Missed badly left and just one hopped it in for birdie!! Nothing but net! +3 thru 14.

Nice recovery dude!!

And???

Nice round!! Tweet tweet for the finish!

Had a 30 yard chip for my 3rd and dumped it in the bunker...buried in the bunker, hit it out, to 8 feet and made the putt for par. Kicking myself on that 3rd shot but scrambled for par! +1 73 for the day! 5 birdies on the day. Best round of the year for me!

Nice round Nate!

Awesome round Nate! 73 is seriously impressive. Match play Tuesday should be ummm.....interesting. LOL

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Had a 30 yard chip for my 3rd and dumped it in the bunker...buried in the bunker, hit it out, to 8 feet and made the putt for par. Kicking myself on that 3rd shot but scrambled for par! +1 73 for the day! 5 birdies on the day. Best round of the year for me!

Dude that is a sick round. Congrats!

Great job Nate!

Thanks guys....it was fun posting the pics once I figured out how to do it on Tap. 2 guys in our group were have some issues today so we had to pick it up on a couple of holes. Have to be quick posting pics then running up to the tee box.

BTW....we played Sky Creek Ranch in Keller, TX.

Had the shanks yesterday and this morning. Only 2 over through 7 holes. Just missed my birdie putt on 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back