Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on your second Hole in One, OG!

2 great shots. First was on a par 4. I hit a really bad shot into the bottom of a drainage ditch in some deep grass. It was a 30yd pitch, and I opened the face and chopped it out to within 3 feet of the hole and tapped in for bogey.
A few holes later I had a 20 yd pitch fall in for birdie:angel:. First birdie ever .

I had one really great drive that I couldn't reproduce, and several very nice chips... But the shot of the round had to be a 25 foot breaking putt for my only birdie of the day.

Chipping in the yard today at a bucket was where my best shot occurred. I decided to start with flop shots, first shot, just short about a foot, second shot, just left about a foot, third shot...you guessed it, right in the bucket baby.

Congrats! The first is always the best. I wish you many more in this hell of a game us golfers learn to love.

finally got inside the 150 stick on a long par4 that has been my nemesis forever... 237 off the tee thru 2 trees

3i hybrid tee shot on a 185 yd. par 3 today. Left it about 15' from the pin. Parred the hole.

I was playing a foursomes tie today and we were 2 up with 3 holes to play but our opponents were stroking on 16 & 17. I have struggled with the tee shot on our 16th of late as there is nowhere to miss it, last week I hit my 18* hybrid off the tee and found the fairway but the ground was too wet to do that this time. I had been hitting my driver with a cut all day so I decided I would start it down the left and let it drift back to the middle of the fairway. I hit my best drive of the day and absolutely split the fairway.

A close second was a tricky chip on the same hole across the edge of a tier in the green which I stiffed to close out th match 3&2.

Yesterday = Par 3 - 171 yards..... 8 iron to 18 inches. Missed flying it into the hole by 2 inches.
Had about a 5 mph wind behind me.

Two 265meter drives. The rest was crap.

Approach shot on the 9th hole. Bushnell read 196 to the pin, had a slight head wind, and the green is fronted by water. I hit a towering 4 iron flush and was pin high about 25 feet away. Tapped in for par.

i finally birdied my nemesis hole on my home course
406yrd par4 dog leg right with lots of water and lots of trees
not a draw/hook friendly hole in the least but i finally got a drive long enough past the trees to give me a look at the green
best shot of the day was a pretty 6i that drew right into a left back pin location leaving me an easy birdie tap in
167yds of pure beauty

My round last Thursday I had a 285 yard drive that was 25 yards longer than I've ever hit on that hole. The tee was back, and I still cleared the top of the hill (which in itself is a good hit), and I passed the valley between the two hills and went halfway up the next hill. I've been in the valley before but never on the upslope of the next hill.

My round last Thursday I had a 285 yard drive that was 25 yards longer than I've ever hit on that hole. The tee was back, and I still cleared the top of the hill (which in itself is a good hit), and I passed the valley between the two hills and went halfway up the next hill. I've been in the valley before but never on the upslope of the next hill.
jeez smallie... youve been killing teeshots lately... longer and longer with that driver
whats the secret?

I drove just over a 260 yd Par 4 and made Birdie. Also hit a 140 yard shot out of a fairway bunker to the green. I am terrible in fairway bunkers, so this was pretty good for me.

Hit a not that great drive on a 420 yard par 4 that left me 215 to the hole. Hit the Mashie F5 on a rope that ended about 15 feet for bird. Missed it but made par.

The M5 is legit Kmac. It's my favorite Mashie, by far!

edit: I meant F5, is that what you meant?

The M5 is legit Kmac. It's my favorite Mashie, by far!

edit: I meant F5, is that what you meant?

Oops yeah edited it for accuracy. Yeah dude that thing has been good for me the last two rounds. I hit two of them today into greens that I was amazed by. Both from over 200 out too. That club is coming around for me.

It can be an absolute game changer bro. I love it. Great shot dude. Golf sure is easier when you have massive confidence in a 5wood.

Cant really pick one. I can say that every shot with my XF hybos were dead on accurate. Freaking love these clubs!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hit 4h to about 4 feet on a long par 3 and then proceeded to miss the birdie putt.

jeez smallie... youve been killing teeshots lately... longer and longer with that driver
whats the secret?

I think part of it is that we haven't had rain. Our fairways run as much as in Texas.

I think part of it is that we haven't had rain. Our fairways run as much as in Texas.

It's that thin air up there as well.....ha!

Was playing Saturday and had a great round going. Then went 3 bogeys in a row on 11, 12 and 13. Bad run. I then went to 14, par 3 about 175yds and pulled my 8 iron badly. Had a 25 yard chip that was going to be a flop shot as I had about 8 yards of green to work with. Starring another bogey in the face again I hit the flop, took one bounce on the green and straight into the hole. Birdie 2. Instead of going bogey again to go +5 on the day, I then birdied the next hole, drained a 20 footer for par next and birdied the next. Crazy game we play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back