Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on xda that guys are ordering them in AT&T stores and getting them next day.

Well isn't that ridiculous...WE is going to have a fit, I can feel it...:alien:

Man do I love that website. We should both go over there and blow up some threads.

Haha, that could be entertaining. It's all easy to stir things up over there. Talk about white knuckle posting, those guys can get ANGRY.

Haha, that could be entertaining. It's all easy to stir things up over there. Talk about white knuckle posting, those guys can get ANGRY.
Yep, those nerds get all kinds of antsy and angry. They need a girlfriend.

Random question: is unlimited data for smartphones that big of a deal? I don't use very much data, usually under 1 GB a month, so it's not for me, but apparently some people love it. What do people do to rack up huge data usage on their phones?

Random question: is unlimited data for smartphones that big of a deal? I don't use very much data, usually under 1 GB a month, so it's not for me, but apparently some people love it. What do people do to rack up huge data usage on their phones?

No idea, my guess is that they are rarely ever on wifi? I use about 2gb a month, and usually that's when I am using my phone as a hotspot for my iPad.

When I'm on the go and have no wifi access, unlimited data is nice because I can download apps, watch videos, and tether my phone's data to my laptop for further browsing.

When I'm on the go and have no wifi access, unlimited data is nice because I can download apps, watch videos, and tether my phone's data to my laptop for further browsing.
Same here, I don't have unlimited data, but I get about 5GB a month and I never use over 2 GB. Most of that is used streaming satellite radio and watching some youtube video's while I'm not on wifi.

I'll be at my local Best Buy tomorrow at opening. Hopefully I will have something very nice in hand tomorrow afternoon...

I'll be at my local Best Buy tomorrow at opening. Hopefully I will have something very nice in hand tomorrow afternoon...
Im hoping so dude! That way I can get my tech-fix through you for a week until mine shows up!

Here's the real question for you though....Blue or White?

No idea, my guess is that they are rarely ever on wifi? I use about 2gb a month, and usually that's when I am using my phone as a hotspot for my iPad.

Same here, I don't have unlimited data, but I get about 5GB a month and I never use over 2 GB. Most of that is used streaming satellite radio and watching some youtube video's while I'm not on wifi.

Interesting responses....I think that most people that are railing about "data caps" and losing unlimited data plans don't actually know how much data they use in a month.

Interesting responses....I think that most people that are railing about "data caps" and losing unlimited data plans don't actually know how much data they use in a month.
I don't think they do either. At the end of every month I reset my usage statistics for data so that I know where I'm at for that month. I don't think I've ever been over 2 GB and I use my phone a lot.

I don't think they do either. At the end of every month I reset my usage statistics for data so that I know where I'm at for that month. I don't think I've ever been over 2 GB and I use my phone a lot.

I'm the same way, I can look up my usage stats every month on Verizon, I haven't gone over 2 GB on my phone in the past 6 months. I don't watch videos or stream music on my phone, I imagine those things would use up a ton of data.

And what a lot of people dont realize about the "Share Everything" package, is that if you are nearing your limit of data for the billing cycle, you will get a text, and you can add another 2gb of data on for $9.99 to get you through the month. IMO, still cheaper than the package I have now.

Im hoping so dude! That way I can get my tech-fix through you for a week until mine shows up!

Here's the real question for you though....Blue or White?

White. The blue just doesn't do it for me looks wise.

And what a lot of people dont realize about the "Share Everything" package, is that if you are nearing your limit of data for the billing cycle, you will get a text, and you can add another 2gb of data on for $9.99 to get you through the month. IMO, still cheaper than the package I have now.

I meant to tell you, when you go online and change to a "Share Everything" plan, it shows you what your prior charges per month were vs. what they would be under the new plan before you accept it. It showed me that I'll save $60/month, easiest decision I've made in a while.

That sounds about right.
Haha.
I meant to tell you, when you go online and change to a "Share Everything" plan, it shows you what your prior charges per month were vs. what they would be under the new plan before you accept it. It showed me that I'll save $60/month, easiest decision I've made in a while.
Really? That's pretty awesome, I am going to check that out now.

Well at least we're not getting the same color S3

ROFL!!!!!!
Supposedly, key word here is supposedly, Verizon will have them on 7/5 and they will begin shipping them then. Everything I see on my pre-order is "Expected to ship BY 7/9", so I am hoping that it comes early.

I bet I end up getting the S3 last out of all the ponderers.

Supposedly, key word here is supposedly, Verizon will have them on 7/5 and they will begin shipping them then. Everything I see on my pre-order is "Expected to ship BY 7/9", so I am hoping that it comes early.

Hope you get it early man!

I bet I end up getting the S3 last out of all the ponderers.

Hopefully we'll all be happy with our choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back