The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've only just begun though JRod!

I just don't want to hit the 53 or whatever consecutive days like OK did last year. Boo.

It was all this week for us and looks like through next weekend for sure. Atleast we got a ton of rain last night so I don't have to water my grass. My sewer bill this bill period is going to be insane. Normally its about 90$/quarterly I bet my next bill is 200$

It was all this week for us and looks like through next weekend for sure. Atleast we got a ton of rain last night so I don't have to water my grass. My sewer bill this bill period is going to be insane. Normally its about 90$/quarterly I bet my next bill is 200$

Yeah, I battled that last year, this year I said screw it. I live out in the boonies anyways, I'll look out the window and enjoy my dirt for a year lol

Yeah, I battled that last year, this year I said screw it. I live out in the boonies anyways, I'll look out the window and enjoy my dirt for a year lol

I have lived in Iowa for about 20 years and have been through some serious droughts and heat waves but last year was the worst. I was always bitching to my wife that I hated grass and wish it would just die.

Well, it did. Trying to sell a house with dead grass is no good. So I bought my first sprinkler this year hehe. House is sold now and we close on the 13th so I won't have to worry about it anymore.

Ordered a pr.2012 fj sports from GS. ON MEMORAL DAY week end sale sent the wrong size sent back .Waited,waited and waited finally call were are the shoes OOOHHH did you still want them???? A yeah since there paid for !!!!! OOOOHHH FJ has a 3 week back log shipping july 15 WTF???? A MONTH AND A HALF FOR A PR. OF SHOES ..

Supposed to tee off in an hour an a half and I have the makings of a migraine. Impaired vision and an upset stomach. Another 30 minutes of this and I am calling off golf for the day.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Migraines suck i get them 1-2 times a month last one woke up at 12:30 am was up till 5 had to be to work by 6 GOOD TIMES....

Supposed to tee off in an hour an a half and I have the makings of a migraine. Impaired vision and an upset stomach. Another 30 minutes of this and I am calling off golf for the day.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

And it will be about 100* before noon today.....That sounds like a brutal round, Jeff.

Dame chest infection is slowly killing me

Ok do it's raining it's ass off, I can't play golf...stuck at home and now the effin Internet goes out!!!!

Aaarrrrrgh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This minocyclene has me feeling a little off.

I hate elves. Every time I hit a 300 yard drive straight down the middle, they sneak out of the woods, grab my ball and put it 75 yards back behind a tree.

I hate elves. Every time I hit a 300 yard drive straight down the middle, they sneak out of the woods, grab my ball and put it 75 yards back behind a tree.
Haha, yeah, I hate those darn things.

30+ bloody years, I have fought a slice off the tee. Sometimes huge, sometimes small. There were always periods of hope, which were soon dashed by another ball wandering off to the right.
I learned to cope. To allow, to compensate, to somehow find a fairway part of the time.

And for the last 3 weeks I've got a pull hook. Good Lord, this game shouldn't be that difficult.

I think those are trolls, not elves. And after they do that they come onto forums to stir the pot.

I think those are trolls, not elves. And after they do that they come onto forums to stir the pot.
And signup as Smallsville. Hehe.

I had the worst drive home today ever. 70 miles of Virginia, usually 1 hour, turned out to be 3.5 hours.

I had the worst drive home today ever. 70 miles of Virginia, usually 1 hour, turned out to be 3.5 hours.

I had a drive like that once after I left a bar. A 20 minute drive straight north took me somewhere into Missouri and I got home two hours later.

I hit another hour of traffic in WV. 9 hours total.

Then I get here and a massive storm took out most of the towns power, last night. Thank god my mom has power still. But no gas stations have power. Conserving my 1/4 tank right now.

My rant is my wrist.

And no diet-freaking pop in the house. Boo.

My rant is my wrist.

And no diet-freaking pop in the house. Boo.
We always have plenty. We have a full size refrigerator downstairs that holds 30+ 2 liter bottles of the stuff. We bring it upstairs when we run out up here. We also buy 3 gallons of milk a week and keep one upstairs and the rest downstairs.

We always have plenty. We have a full size refrigerator downstairs that holds 30+ 2 liter bottles of the stuff. We bring it upstairs when re run out up here. We also buy 3 gallons of milk a week and keep one upstairs and the rest downstairs.

I need to do this with my beer fridge in the garage that is never full of beer.

Looks like I need to go on a multiple variety beverage run soon.

I need to do this with my beer fridge in the garage that is never full of beer.

Looks like I need to go on a multiple variety beverage run soon.
Sams/Costco/Whatever wholesale place you have. One of my favorite shopping trips to do. Soda, Beer, Gatorade, Energy Drinks. Stock the extra fridge with all kinds of good stuff.

Sams/Costco/Whatever wholesale place you have. One of my favorite shopping trips to do. Soda, Beer, Gatorade, Energy Drinks. Stock the extra fridge with all kinds of good stuff.

You sir, are a genius.

Plus, we really need to join Sam's I think, been trying to convince my wife.

I was playing twilight tonight and they were changing the hole locations but leaving whatever color flag that was in the hole there. So even though the flag was upfront it was blue, instead of red and so forth, not a big deal but you had to take more than a glance to make sure you saw where the flag actually was.

You sir, are a genius.

Plus, we really need to join Sam's I think, been trying to convince my wife.
$40.00/year I think. It's worth it. Plus, you can do some awesome shopping at Sams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back