Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet I end up getting the S3 last out of all the ponderers.
Nope, I bet I do. I pre-ordered first, so naturally I get mine last.

Nope, I bet I do. I pre-ordered first, so naturally I get mine last.

lol that does make sense. I admit I've thought about making an account on xda so I could go in that best buy b*tch thread and complain. But I still haven't.

lol that does make sense. I admit I've thought about making an account on xda so I could go in that best buy b*tch thread and complain. But I still haven't.
Hahaha, I post over there every once in a while. Everybody ignores my posts, guess I am not nerdy enough. Also, I dont think people read other peoples posts over there, I think they just rant and rave about whatever to themselves and ignore what others say.

I read a Blue vs White SG3 thread the other day. It was HILARIOUS!

Hahaha, I post over there every once in a while. Everybody ignores my posts, guess I am not nerdy enough.

I figured the same thing would happen to mine. They got that weird helpful post system over there.

Hahaha, I post over there every once in a while. Everybody ignores my posts, guess I am not nerdy enough. Also, I dont think people read other peoples posts over there, I think they just rant and rave about whatever to themselves and ignore what others say.

I read a Blue vs White SG3 thread the other day. It was HILARIOUS!

Oh man, really? LOL, they would have that thread.

Man I want an S3 like you cool kids.

Oh man, really? LOL, they would have that thread.
There is one on XDA and one on Androidcentral.com forums. Both are pretty funny.

There are also a few threads about the blue SG3 having a slightly less blue home button and how it could be the end of the world. Haha.

There is one on XDA and one on Androidcentral.com forums. Both are pretty funny.

There are also a few threads about the blue SG3 having a slightly less blue home button and how it could be the end of the world. Haha.

LMAO now that is funny. Sounds right though.

The Panasonic tablets that are zombie apocalypse proof.

Chynkymex response. I wouldn't get any tablet not named an ipad.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

4257508e-722f-5f3c.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Dang look at J Nate making us Ponderers Jealous.

This screen is absolutely beautiful. So clear and crisp.

Tapping from my S3

Have you ever played around with the One X? Compare the screen to anything?

Have you ever played around with the One X? Compare the screen to anything?

I haven't played with the one x due to the fact that it isn't available to Sprint. But comparing it to the evo 3d screen and it's night and day. Contrast, colors, clarity...wow.

I'm sure Kmac will be able to make that comparison once he gets his s3 in.

Tapping from my S3

Im curious to see your battery life, does it actually do multitasking and how fast does it connect to satellites for GPS. The One X doesnt seem to actually multitask because everything I go back into, like Tapatalk it restarts instead of going right back to where I left off. Annoys me. And Im starting to see some wifi issues with it too.

Im curious to see your battery life, does it actually do multitasking and how fast does it connect to satellites for GPS. The One X doesnt seem to actually multitask because everything I go back into, like Tapatalk it restarts instead of going right back to where I left off. Annoys me. And Im starting to see some wifi issues with it too.

I'll tell you right now, the multitasking seems to be very nice so far. I just long press the home button and I get nice and clear icons to switch between apps I have open...and I don't have to restart tapatalk when this happens.

Ill have to test the GPS satellites soon. WiFi connected easily and quickly with no issues.

Tapping from my S3

I'll tell you right now, the multitasking seems to be very nice so far. I just long press the home button and I get nice and clear icons to switch between apps I have open...and I don't have to restart tapatalk when this happens.

Ill have to test the GPS satellites soon. WiFi connected easily and quickly with no issues.

Tapping from my S3

Can you kill running apps from that screen too? I like how the One X brings up recent apps and I can flick them up to close them.

Can you kill running apps from that screen too? I like how the One X brings up recent apps and I can flick them up to close them.

Yes you can kill running apps from that screen by swiping them to the side and "off the screen".

Tapping from my S3

Yes you can kill running apps from that screen by swiping them to the side and "off the screen".

Tapping from my S3

Looks like I need to call my Best Buy. Did you happen to ask if they had Att S3's for your friend Kmac?

My friend has the One X or whatever on sprint. It looks like every other HTC. Next. Haha

Looks like I need to call my Best Buy. Did you happen to ask if they had Att S3's for your friend Kmac?

They said that they had the AT&T S3s in for preorders only. But that was my best buy.

Tapping from my S3

My friend has the One X or whatever on sprint. It looks like every other HTC. Next. Haha

Lmao @ the blackberry user. RIM is looking good right now...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back