The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mongoose ate my $6 ham and turkey sandwich on the tenth tee box today! I swear no food is safe from a golf course mongoose!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

A mongoose ate my $6 ham and turkey sandwich on the tenth tee box today! I swear no food is safe from a golf course mongoose!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.
You NEVER leave food sitting alone in a cart on the tenth tee of any course!

I played a round in 105* weather-no clouds, and the Marshall was so lazy that he sat underneath a tree most of the round so he only passed by twice to give us a water fill up, plus the cart girl only came around twice which sucked, I felt like I was going to die of heat exhaustion again! Plus the food at the course grill took like 30 minuted to get out and we were the only ones not at the bar, wow I hate summer sometimes

On the bright side, I shot an 87 with my new Irons that were fitted to me yesterday so that was a plus and my ATV wedge saved my short game! Plus the Driver and new 3 wood R11 TP was straight as an arrow!

I played a round in 105* weather-no clouds, and the Marshall was so lazy that he sat underneath a tree most of the round so he only passed by twice to give us a water fill up, plus the cart girl only came around twice which sucked, I felt like I was going to die of heat exhaustion again! Plus the food at the course grill took like 30 minuted to get out and we were the only ones not at the bar, wow I hate summer sometimes

On the bright side, I shot an 87 with my new Irons that were fitted to me yesterday so that was a plus and my ATV wedge saved my short game! Plus the Driver and new 3 wood R11 TP was straight as an arrow!

Die again? I'd hate to die once, let alone twice!

Die again? I'd hate to die once, let alone twice!

I always wondered if it were possible to survive multiple life sentences in prison lol

We were once again too busy for a meal break tonight. Not only was I too busy to take lunch, I was too busy to swing by a drive through and grab something. I got off late, and was going to grab BK on the way home, but they were closed because its sunday. Now i'm hungry and driving an extra 15 minutes to get Mcd's.

I'm hungry.

We were once again too busy for a meal break tonight. Not only was I too busy to take lunch, I was too busy to swing by a drive through and grab something. I got off late, and was going to grab BK on the way home, but they were closed because its sunday. Now i'm hungry and driving an extra 15 minutes to get Mcd's.

I'm hungry.
sucks being hungry, you should carry granola bars in your car

One of the best parts about having kids, there is always a snack close by!

You are absolutely right dude. Usually it isn't hard to swing by a fast food place if I can't get a break, or worst case scenario get some gas station food. But I was stuck at one place for 3 hours, then went straight to another call for 6.

The good news is my Mcgriddle was delicious.

I think I've gone back in time

You are absolutely right dude. Usually it isn't hard to swing by a fast food place if I can't get a break, or worst case scenario get some gas station food. But I was stuck at one place for 3 hours, then went straight to another call for 6.

The good news is my Mcgriddle was delicious.
I love me so mcgriddles

Distance threads. They are so stupid. There should be a rule that it can only be 7-Wedge. Of course those would be ridiculous as well.

Distance threads. They are so stupid. There should be a rule that it can only be 7-Wedge. Of course those would be ridiculous as well.

This cracked me up. I just read through that thread again and thought I would post a rant here, too funny. Of course i did post my distances but they suck.

Day 2 of no power! Ahhhhh

Sent from my Rooted TBolt

Toothache.

Kevin

I've made some choices this weekend that are out of character and I'm just not happy with what I did. Glad I have tomorrow off to play some golf. Too bad my mind is in 30 different places through mexico and arizona.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I hear a tractor. That means it's time to start unloading hay again. At least it's giving me a workout so my drive distance should increase. Between haying and woodcutting, it's no wonder my longest drives come in september.

(extremely long sigh)

apparently, and I have no freaking clue how, both of my golf gloves were sitting on the ground where I keep my bag when my mom took my bag to get me from work and take me to the course. So I got to the course and I see I have no glove. Not a good thing because I CANNOT play without a glove. By the second hole my hands will be a sweaty mess that I will not be able to hold onto club throughout my swing, and clubs will go flying. So unfortunately I had to wait around an hour and go home without playing. Not happy about it at all.

I don't even know why my gloves weren't in my bag but had I been getting my bag I would have noticed them on the ground.

No buying a glove at the course wad not an option.

(extremely long sigh)

apparently, and I have no freaking clue how, both of my golf gloves were sitting on the ground where I keep my bag when my mom took my bag to get me from work and take me to the course. So I got to the course and I see I have no glove. Not a good thing because I CANNOT play without a glove. By the second hole my hands will be a sweaty mess that I will not be able to hold onto club throughout my swing, and clubs will go flying. So unfortunately I had to wait around an hour and go home without playing. Not happy about it at all.

I don't even know why my gloves weren't in my bag but had I been getting my bag I would have noticed them on the ground.

No buying a glove at the course wad not an option.
My guess is that you took them out for some reason! No reason your mom would have gotten into your bag just to take your gloves out.

Another f***ing Str8-Fit shaft broken on 12. Walked right off the course today.

Beyond livid. If this gets fixed, it'll be driver #4. Nike better fix this issue or they're going to get an ear full.

Beyond livid. If this gets fixed, it'll be driver #4. Nike better fix this issue or they're going to get an ear full.

I think this was a problem, and thats why Nike switched to the new metal fittings on the VR-S. Any chance they will replace your head with a VR-pro LE? I know some people were just circumventing the str8 fit and installing the shaft right into the head.

Wow. That seriously sucks dude. Hope it gets better from here.

I think this was a problem, and thats why Nike switched to the new metal fittings on the VR-S. Any chance they will replace your head with a VR-pro LE? I know some people were just circumventing the str8 fit and installing the shaft right into the head.
I really hope so. I love my VR Pro. I loved my VR Tour, too. I don't want another brand. But if they don't either give me the LE or the VR_S, I'm going to be beyond pissed. I just emailed them since I can't call them til tomorrow, and I won't be home in time to get a call in before they close.
Wow. That seriously sucks dude. Hope it gets better from here.
Me too. Had about enough of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back