The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that you took them out for some reason! No reason your mom would have gotten into your bag just to take your gloves out.

I must have taken them out of there and it was definitely not my mom. I have no freaking clue why though. I didn't touch my clubs after I got home last night.

(extremely long sigh)

apparently, and I have no freaking clue how, both of my golf gloves were sitting on the ground where I keep my bag when my mom took my bag to get me from work and take me to the course. So I got to the course and I see I have no glove. Not a good thing because I CANNOT play without a glove. By the second hole my hands will be a sweaty mess that I will not be able to hold onto club throughout my swing, and clubs will go flying. So unfortunately I had to wait around an hour and go home without playing. Not happy about it at all.

I don't even know why my gloves weren't in my bag but had I been getting my bag I would have noticed them on the ground.

No buying a glove at the course wad not an option.

You could always use a fake credit card number to bypass the security on a website and use a coupon code for a free glove...right?

Maybe your dad took them cuz he doesn't want you play well....

With finally having a morning to try and hit again since my second/third softball injury this season. Mind won't listen to the body and still go all out, is there any other way though? Well the last two happened at the same time, barrel rolled rounding first trying to avoid the first baseman and took him out too (deep bruise in left hip from going horizontal before the roll). Finished the game, well because your supposed to right? Next game (double header) wasn't up to par and couldn't use my hips pulling through the swing. Yep hit the ball with all arms and pulled my left shoulder muscle (whatever that is called on top). Two weeks have passed so went to the range to see if I could swing.

The short answer to that is no...hip and shoulder still bothersome.

Anywho, to the rant I began this post for: Arrived at the range and took my bucket to the chipping greens, they were packed. I waited for a piece of one of the greens to clear and moved in. Had my clic gear with umbrella opened up right next to me. I was about 15 yards off the green and was warming up just lobbing some onto the fringe. I see this guy picking up his balls off the green and putting them back in his bucket on the far side. Figured he was going on to the range. I waited for him to clear the green and hit a couple more warm up shots not really trying to do anything. You know what's coming.....he walks around the green and flops the balls onto the fringe right between me and the green! I commented that he might want to watch out being in my path to the green, but he just turns back and starts hitting. As I start to get a little frustrated in waiting 5 minutes into his barrage of quick chips, I call out heads up. Took out my 60 and took it high and over his head landing 10 feet in front of him on the green. He turned around mumbled something and picked up the rest of his balls and left.

Ok, so I know I shouldn't have done that, but I couldn't believe he saw me there and just plopped his crap right down in my line. It could have been real bad if I skulled it and nailed him, but half wanted to use his head as a tee anyway. I went up to the range to try and hit the regular irons and he was there. I sat up right next to him and he saw me and actually apologized, of course I did the same for what I did as well. All is well that ends well, but won't be doing that again...just stupid and unlike me.

Have a couple more trips this and next week out of state so will miss softball. Hopefully it will allow me to heal and get to the course when I get back since nothing is coming up for the rest of July.

You could always use a fake credit card number to bypass the security on a website and use a coupon code for a free glove...right?

I used a real credit card number to buy a Hirzl glove so that is unnecessary.

THP won't work with my internet. When my phone's connected to the internet, Tapatalk won't work, and it won't work on my computer either. I have to use 3G. Odd because all other sites work on my internet.

THP won't work with my internet. When my phone's connected to the internet, Tapatalk won't work, and it won't work on my computer either. I have to use 3G. Odd because all other sites work on my internet.

Make a post in the Tech section. Breezy or TA might be able to help.

Make a post in the Tech section. Breezy or TA might be able to help.

I'll probably just wait until morning and see if it works then. Lazy ftw! Lol.

Went to two beautiful resort courses this past weekend and couldn't get off the tee well at all. Driver was off the heel or a slice hybrids were pulled and irons were fat so bloody frustrating and it killed my score.

This happened to me a while back. It ended up being an ISP problem. The guys in the IT section really helped me. My ISP was blocking THP. Im assuming it was because of the word hackers, but I don't know.

This happened to me a while back. It ended up being an ISP problem. The guys in the IT section really helped me. My ISP was blocking THP. Im assuming it was because of the word hackers, but I don't know.

Well it's back now. I don't know how or why, but it is, so I'm happy.

Good, glad to hear it. It was such a pain in the ass when it happened to me.

Yeah my internet just freaks out randomly sometimes. But it's usually pretty good and fast.

Stuck with dang wireless internet in the hotel I'm stuck staying at while I'm stuck in Abilene texas for 4 weeks. At the half way point today, and tomorrow's job site promises to be a bag full of JOY. Meeting a 0-dark-early and what a wonderful night for insomnia - went to bed early to get up early but woke up 2 hours before I H*A*D to. My office laptop won't work here because it HAS to get its Interwebs from a wired connection - wireless has been disabled and of course I don't have the BIOS password to 'fix' it......

But I brought my golf clubs! I'll be spending my 4th of July on my own little 18 holes vacation.

(extremely long sigh)

apparently, and I have no freaking clue how, both of my golf gloves were sitting on the ground where I keep my bag when my mom took my bag to get me from work and take me to the course. So I got to the course and I see I have no glove. Not a good thing because I CANNOT play without a glove. By the second hole my hands will be a sweaty mess that I will not be able to hold onto club throughout my swing, and clubs will go flying. So unfortunately I had to wait around an hour and go home without playing. Not happy about it at all.

I don't even know why my gloves weren't in my bag but had I been getting my bag I would have noticed them on the ground.

No buying a glove at the course wad not an option.

You have issues I would dream of having. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

A loud pop sound woke me up at 6:30 and all the power is off. Call the city and our side of town is off.

No coffee and already getting hot in here.

A loud pop sound woke me up at 6:30 and all the power is off. Call the city and our side of town is off.

No coffee and already getting hot in here.

Thats a solid rant.

Thats a solid rant.

Yea, on way to get coffee, but hope this don't last long, 100 degrees again today with no wind.

Yea, on way to get coffee, but hope this don't last long, 100 degrees again today with no wind.

I hope they get it fixed Duey. Good news is this is supposed to break by this Friday. We'll see.

I may play golf in basketball shorts and a tee-shirt this morning.

Never thought I would say that, but it is so bloody hot that it has driven my mind to that kind of insanity.

I hope they get it fixed Duey. Good news is this is supposed to break by this Friday. We'll see.

They have a guy on the pole behind my house already, hope that's good news.

If it was a loud pop it was probably a transformer. They should have it fixed relatively quick.

Yep, just came on as I read that. Thanks buddy.

I hurt from my head to my feet today.

Yesterday I got up at 5am and golfed.
Started in on some Natty Ice about 3:00pm
Ate a dozen very spicy boneless wings and some cheese fries.
More Natty Ice
Barefoot kickball with the neighborhood kids in the culdesac.
A little more Natty Ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back