Nickent's New Hosel Arrived

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the new Hosel for the Nickent 4DX Evolver with all of the settings. First thoughts are that it is pretty darn cool. It moves around well is really well labeled. More pics later of course.
518518429_FydUh-L-1.jpg

518518335_2WNJF-L-1.jpg

518534488_gEhYQ-L-1.jpg

518534577_755u9-L-1.jpg

I can't wait to order one, looks awesome!

Dude that is too cool. I can't wait to get one of those for my evolver. Have you had a chance to hit it yet?

• Admin
Just arrived 10 minutes ago.

• Admin
1st post updated with more pictures

• Admin
Not yet MO. They are working on it as we speak.

Cool, we just got the demo in our Miami warehouse as well, its flying to Argentina tomorrow. Please let ius kmnow how it works, does the head moves or is tha shaft that moves???

Looks intriguing. I wouldn't know how to 'work' it though.

All I can say is wow! Just took it out and hit 10 or so balls with it and the customization is STAGGERING!!!

Have been testing out the Evolver now for a few weeks, I tend to draw the ball and have been opening up the face a little on the Evolver to try not to draw the ball too much(a la hook) so this little add-on is a blessing for me. Thanks Nickent.:banana:

Isnt technology wonderful!!!! That should be a great review.

I did MO. Only hit a few balls, but man oh man is this hosel really cool.

I did MO. Only hit a few balls, but man oh man is this hosel really cool.

Did you mess with the settings very much? I'm still inconsistent enough to change from a pull/hook to a push/slice on any given swing that I'm not sure an adjustable club head will help me.lol

I moved them around a little and really like what I saw. By changing the lie angle and different settings, you can actually change the loft with this. ANd compared to most out there, this can change up to 4* or so.

Wait a minute. You can change the loft up to 4 dgrees? Like each way? Or 2 degrees each way? Or was that not about loft?

2* each way from what I can gather. But i gotta say, this thing is so freaking cool.

This is killing me. I cannot wait to get my hands on this! I loved the evolver as it was and this looks like it is taking it to a whole new level.

Played 18 with it today and man oh man is this thing fun.

How does it compare to the R9 and Str8? any word on prices yet?

I know it is probably hard to tell while on the course, but do you really notice a difference when you adjust it?

you do notice a difference just like with the other ones. I prefer the Evolver to the other clubs mentioned and that is why it is my personal driver. Having more adjustment than the others is just a bonus.

you do notice a difference just like with the other ones. I prefer the Evolver to the other clubs mentioned and that is why it is my personal driver. Having more adjustment than the others is just a bonus.

Would you please keep quiet? :laugh: All your reviews are making it really hard to decide on a driver. I was thinking about the R9 because of the adjustability (don't really like the price) and I was looking at the driver that Smalls carries. But now Nickent "one ups" TM with this hosel. Cheaper price tag plus more setting. I think I may have found a winner. In a post a couple above you said you could change the loft so I could buy a 9* and play it at 11*??

Back