What ball did you play your last round and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
been playing the Bridgestone Tour B330S...fantastic ball but, after 3 rounds with the same ball it's time to take it out (looks a bit haggard...)

Bought a sleeve of Yellow Z-Stars this weekend and put them in play.
I really like the performance on these and boy are they easy to in flight and in any type of grass.
These are going to need more testing and use on my part.

I used the Titliest NXT tour S. Liked it the feel is so soft and I get a good amount of spin with my wedges.

Still using the Z-star, but I continue to wonder if I am getting too much driver spin with them. (115 MPH Swing speed).

Love how they feel around the green, though.

playing the Q-Star and love it

i played a couple of Callaway Tour ix's and loved them

Srixon Z-Star SL. Love this ball. Lots of distance, good control and feel around the green.

Definitely a keeper.

In my last round i put the Bridgestone b330 rx up against the Srixon Z star both yellow versions. Id say the z star won on driver distance by about 7-10 yards i like dthe feel of both on irons and wedges and with the putter. The only real distance i found was on the driver looking forward to this dual of balls for the right of place in my bag.

For about the last three weeks, I've played around 6 rounds, and have rotated through the Q-Star, ZStar SL, and Tri-speed Tours (3 pc), all in yellow. All three balls are perfectly acceptable to me, but the ZStar SL is noticeably different at the greens, I suspect due to the Urethane cover. All performed well off the tee, with no noticeable yardage differences. Z=Star was most durable, followed by Q-Star and then Tri Speed Tour. The Tri-Speed developed a little stubble after about 6 holes, but it is by far the cheapest of the bunch. I would honestly give it a thumbs-up over Q-Star. Not easy to find them in yellow however.

For me, I'm not sure it matters what I will buy when I work through what I have; but leaning towards ZStar SL unless I am budgeting that week, then it will be TriSpeed Tours if I can find them , followed by Q-Stars.

Played the gamer v2 again today. Its still the best ball made for the money. Long and straight off the tee and checks up nice on the greens. Go try these balls!

Still rocking the Penta TP5 think I am at 45 holes and one minor scuff from a tree!!

Had some TP3's the Taylormade guy gave me at my fitting. Was quite happy with them, I may even buy a dozen more once I lose these 3.

Played the Gamer V2 again. I love that golf ball.

I ran out of everything and played the B330-S the whole round today. What a great ball off the tee for me. Finding it tougher off the irons but when struck well, it just sticks greens.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Played the Qstar on Sunday and I felt it was shorter off the tee than my hex chrome. I also saw significantly more rollout on the greens compared to the hex chrome. I have some b330rx's on the way.

Still rocking the Penta TP5 think I am at 45 holes and one minor scuff from a tree!!

Yeah I played 28 holes with mine and had 2 minor scuffs on it.....I then hooked into the neighbouring galaxy! Love this ball.

Played 18 with the bridgestone e5. Liked what i saw, when i did my part.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I resurrected the Nike Tour D from the grave today and put my last sleeve into play. Boy I like these balls. Too bad they're no longer manufactured.

Callaway Hex Black. Great ball. Today proved I can hit a great ball very poorly.

Tapped (probably poorly) on my Transformer Prime

Yesterday I smacked around a Callaway Warbird. Have no complaints with it whatsoever, came out of the 100 ball mix that I bought off of eBay.

loving the pentas, but the rbzs are actually decent

I've been playing some older TP Blacks I had set back and a fine ball all round they are.

I tried out my first $25+/dozen ball last round. I bought the Nike 20XI-S's. My friend commented on my spin around the greens, which I have never gotten before. I also hit most of the fairways with my drives. My only problem was putting, which I am usually better at. Maybe I will need to get use to a truer roll since I usually play with lower-priced balls. Overall, pretty solid ball.

The round before last I actually played another Ti-Tech and had a soid round with it. I may go pick up a bunch of them, lol.

loving the pentas, but the rbzs are actually decent

Agreed. I liked them when I gamed them.

Callaway HX Diablo Tour again. Really enjoying this ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back