End of the Charity Event

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It took months of planning and lots of work by everybody involved, but the charity raffle is officially wrapped up. But regardless of all that, none of this could have taken place without the support of our readers, forum members, and of course the great prizes that were donated by so many wonderful companies.

Whether you won a prize or you did not, keep in mind that every ticket that was purchased went to help some amazing and important foundations that better the places around us. This is what really matters and we are so glad that everybody felt so strongly to come through and help us reach the lofty goals that we set out for ourselves originally.

This is going to be an annual event that we hope everybody embraces as we grow bigger and bigger throughout 2009. Each and every reader deserves a pat on the back for helping spread the word of this fund raiser and helping THP reach their goals. We truly wish that everybody could contribute and understand that in this climate it just could not happen. We hope that next year is easier on everybody and more people that really wanted to be a part of this can be.

In the end, only one thing can be said and I cannot say it enough times to each and every person here.

THANK YOU

Thank you so much JB, GG, Hacker, and all of the companies that donated. This contest was flat out amazing. I'd love to see the reactions on the faces of the people of the charities when they find out how much money they are really getting.

• Admin
We will be posting their thank you letters with their permission on the forum.

Thank you THP, and all the donors!

i can just imagine what the prizes will be like 5 years from now when this site is hUGE

Thank you to all the companies that donated prizes for the raffle, it was truly amazing the way they stepped up. As always JB,GG,Hacker and the rest of the crew you guys are the best.

Thank you to everyone at THP. This is the most fun I've ever had on the internet.
And thanks to all the sponsors. I will remember your generosity when I make purchases in the future.

I've posted this before, but I feel like it again.

I've posted this before, but I feel like it again.

jackletter.jpg

jackandjulie.jpg

Actually the thanks goes to you, GG, Hacker, all the members, non members who bought tickets, and of course the sponsers!!!!!
Congrats to all the winners and most of all Special Olympics and the Humane society!!!!:blob::banana::alien2:

Thanks Julie. that is awesome no matter how many times you post it.

The way that everyone pitched in and supported these charities truly warms my heart. I can't wait to write those checks to The Special Olympics and The Humane Society. You all know I am cheap and I normally hate the idea of writing a check but this one will be done with a HUGE smile :D

Thanks for putting this all together THP and also big props to all the companies who donated stuff.

The real winners are Special Olympics and the Humane Society.

Thanks to all the great companies who donated prizes. They are the unsung heroes of this raffle.

The real winners are Special Olympics and the Humane Society.

Thanks to all the great companies who donated prizes. They are the unsung heroes of this raffle.

You forgot you and Shanks...you two seemed to rack em up! LOL

Glow Job JB and GG.

yeah, thank you JB, GG, THP, The Hat, Hacker, Members, Non Members who bought tix, Humane Society, Special Olympics, the Sponsors, and anyone elsei forgot. that was a lot of fun

It's been a blast. We should all be proud of ourselves.

You got that right Claire. Its all about the members and making this possible.

This was so much fun( more so since I won :banana:) You guys deserve tons of thanks for all the work you did for two great charities, so I say "THANK YOU"

haha...glowjob! I must keep in mind this is a family website...

Thank you all at THP and the sponsors for a truly great contest. First class all the way. It was loads of fun. I look forward to the next one. Congrats to all the winners.

haha...glowjob! I must keep in mind this is a family website...

Thank you all at THP and the sponsors for a truly great contest. First class all the way. It was loads of fun. I look forward to the next one. Congrats to all the winners.

Oh believe me, it was a bad idea image searching that on Google to provide a G rated picture for Harry.

Back