2012 Golf Ball Test?

jwalker497

Reaction score
Handicap
I was wondering if anyone saw any recent golf ball tests? A few years back golf magazine did a very nice comprehensive test with ha data and one of the golf digest hotlist had a good golf ball test. The golf magazine test turned me on to Taylormade balls with the TP black.

So anyone come across any recent test like that.

There is one in this month's Todays Golfer magazine in the UK, not sure it's replicated the article online yet

I found out that in May Golf Digest did a wedge spin test on various balls but I dont get GD. Anyone have it?

If your truly a 15 HC the Srixon Q-Star ball is money a little harder than the Callaway Tour I(z) but will reduce sidespin. Which will keep you out of trouble. They are fairly inexpensive a dozen to test won't set you back.

There is one in this month's Todays Golfer magazine in the UK, not sure it's replicated the article online yet

Yep was going to point that one out myself.

Balls were split into catagories - Premium, Mid-Priced and budget balls. Category winners were,

Premium - TaylorMade PENTA TP5 and Callaway Hex Black Tour

Mid-Priced - Titelist NXT Tour S and Srixon Trispeed

Budget - Pinnacle Gold amd Nike PD Soft

Big review with lots of feedback on each of thr balls, worth taking a look online to see if you can catch it.

Is it available online?

Back