What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
86 today, nothing worse than bogey until the back nine and I had a triple and double. Hit some great shots with my 3 wood though which I am starting to hit much better.

38/39 today for a 77. Wedges were a problem today, but some solid putting made up for it. Drove the ball great, averaging 249 off the tee and hitting 11/13 fairways. Only 8 GIRS, 1 birdie, 6 bogeys.

It was hot as balls out there, and I was really dragging on the last 3 or 4 holes.

40/39 for a decent 79 during league play today. Weather was HUMID, but the course was in good shape. Putting was mediocre and "don't be short" seems to be my new mantra. LOL

Played yesterday morning and shot 77 on a par 73 course. I'm pleased because I made one good swing on the back 9 but managed to hold it together. I only hit 45% FIR, 69% GIR and 31putts.

I shot +7 on 9 holes. It was ridiculous though. I had a birdie, 5 pars, 2 doubles, and a quad. Wow.

Shot my personal best of even par 17. (4 holes all par, lol) I really wanted to stay out there, but duty called, so home and then work.

Just finished my practice round at Caledonia and played pretty well or no warm up. Shot a 89 (44/45) with 32 putts. (one 3 putt) I was absolutely drilling the Razr Fit driver and 3w today which really helped shorten the course for me. Wasn't too accurate with approach shots today but the Forged wedges were really solid today and my scrambling really saved my score card. I was around the cup all day with the Metal X but just couldn't get anything to drop. I'm definitely ready for the weekend! Team THP, testify!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Just finished my practice round at Caledonia and played pretty well or no warm up. Shot a 89 (44/45) with 32 putts. (one 3 putt) I was absolutely drilling the Razr Fit driver and 3w today which really helped shorten the course for me. Wasn't too accurate with approach shots today but the Forged wedges were really solid today and my scrambling really saved my score card. I was around the cup all day with the Metal X but just couldn't get anything to drop. I'm definitely ready for the weekend! Team THP, testify!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

That's great Hanks! Hope your back holds well through the weekend.

7_26_12Cimarron18.jpg

Pretty freaking good day IMO. I'm quite happy!

Nice score Jman. That's a good day for sure.

Jman, what score keeping program do you use?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I CANT STOP MAKING DOUBLES!!! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

I've played the last 4 days and my doubles per round are as follows: 3,3,3,4.

Yesterday I shot a 79 with 3 doubles

Today I shot an 80 with 4 doubles

I am still hitting the ball poorly.

Nice round Jman. You've been playing exceptionally good the past couple weeks.

Nice score Jman. That's a good day for sure.

Thanks D!

Jman, what score keeping program do you use?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Skygolf for my SkyCaddie SGX.

Nice round Jman. You've been playing exceptionally good the past couple weeks.

Thanks RPR, its been a good season for sure. Its funny to think back on how long it took me to break 80, just about two full seasons really, crazy. I've been working alot on the mental game this year, its been up and down and the consistent battle of mine.

48 after work I hope my putting comes around for my Gaylord trip.

Shot a 50 again at the league but still won 3&2. Had a tough time getting ff of the tee box, but birdied my last hole with an 8i to 5 feet. Should have been in the 40s today but I just couldn't putt worth a damn. Can't seem to figure out this course.

Shot a 50 again at the league but still won 3&2. Had a tough time getting ff of the tee box, but birdied my last hole with an 8i to 5 feet. Should have been in the 40s today but I just couldn't putt worth a damn. Can't seem to figure out this course.

Nice win JN!

Jman i completely forgot to say congratulations, that's a heck of a round.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Only played 9 holes of my own ball today and that was the afternoon front 9 from the blue tees at Caladonia. Shot a 39 (par 35) with 2 doubles and 7 pars. Missed fairways = punishing!!

Only played 9 holes of my own ball today and that was the afternoon front 9 from the blue tees at Caladonia. Shot a 39 (par 35) with 2 doubles and 7 pars. Missed fairways = punishing!!

Not bad Cookie. Getting geared up for the weekend!

I shot a up and down 83 today. I started off with a par and then doubled the next two holes. I recovered well, with back to back birdies, and then doubled 9 to shoot a 43 on the front. I then bogeyed 10 before rattling off 6 consecutive pars. I then went on to double and bogey 17 and 18.

Odd round. 4 doubles, 5 bogeys, 7 pars and 2 birdies.

38/39 today for a 77. Wedges were a problem today, but some solid putting made up for it. Drove the ball great, averaging 249 off the tee and hitting 11/13 fairways. Only 8 GIRS, 1 birdie, 6 bogeys.

It was hot as balls out there, and I was really dragging on the last 3 or 4 holes.

That is a great score in that heat Rusty, it was some kind of hot here in middle Georgia today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back