The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See below.

The crazy one is correct!

Marshmallow fluff on one slice, PB on the other, put it together and devour. Yum.

NICE! Sounds like something for me :p But would have thought of that combination myself.

It was a childhood favorite. So good.

Not so good for you, but tastes great. LOL

It was a childhood favorite. So good.

Not so good for you, but tastes great. LOL

I can only imagine! One day when i let myself have a cheat meal/evening i will certainly try that out :D

But what if you really only wanted peanut butter? Then you'd have to wade through all the fluff on your sandwich just to get to the good part.

But what if you really only wanted peanut butter? Then you'd have to wade through all the fluff on your sandwich just to get to the good part.

If you only wanted PB then why in the hell would you put fluff on there in the first place?

DISCLAIMER - This will be the funniest click and the one most worth it, you will make all day. Satisfaction guaranteed. What Olympic divers REALLY look like.

TEASER BELOW.

funny-diver-faces-lead-image.jpg

http://thefw.com/olympic-diving-funny-faces/

I'm assuming that I've been doing it wrong my whole life. It seems that it is pretty common not wash ones hands after using the restroom. I see it all time as I travel so I must be the clean freak.

Question if a company buys another company in mexico should the employees be concerned????

I thought this was funny...I just opened my Facebook page and saw a link to Nicklaus Golf talking about their 2013 line of equipment. Due to his ML4 Driver reviews, I immediately thought that I hoped Jman had seen this, and I was going to get the link and let him know. Then, I looked at which of my friends had linked it...Jman.

I'm assuming that I've been doing it wrong my whole life. It seems that it is pretty common not wash ones hands after using the restroom. I see it all time as I travel so I must be the clean freak.

It's like the old joke.
A Marine and an Army guy are in a restroom. When the Army guy finishes, he starts to leave and the Marine says, "In the Marines they teach us to wash our hands after we pee." And the Army guy says, "In the Army they teach us not to pee on our hands."

Here's one guy that wishes he hadn't washed his hands.
[video=youtube;0-OYM7AhW7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-OYM7AhW7Q[/video]

I thought this was funny...I just opened my Facebook page and saw a link to Nicklaus Golf talking about their 2013 line of equipment. Due to his ML4 Driver reviews, I immediately thought that I hoped Jman had seen this, and I was going to get the link and let him know. Then, I looked at which of my friends had linked it...Jman.

I am one excited dude. It looks as if they have changed their minds on a 2013 line (maybe JB knows?)...

I will say when I talked to Clay Long and various people at Nicklaus about trying to get the 2013 fairway from overseas they were all VERY excited about the designs, just insure about if we would ever see them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No more THP for me tonight. Lightning is getting closer and my phone line is a magnet for it. Can't afford to buy all new computers right now.

If there's one positive thing i can take away from being a bad golfer, its you can post a 10 on a hole follow it up with an eight and still shoot under your handicap.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Banter is watching all these MC videos and wishing I was there. Those guys look like a BLAST to hang out with.

Banter is watching all these MC videos and wishing I was there. Those guys look like a BLAST to hang out with.

Seriously. The amount of fun they seemed to have had is absurd. I want to try to join in.

THP Outings and Demo Day is pretty close to that fun, a little different dynamic but still equally fun.

THP Outings and Demo Day is pretty close to that fun, a little different dynamic but still equally fun.

I'm going to try to make that too. I love all the recap threads and stuff from that. Seems like a great time playing golf with so many THPers.

Driving to Illinois in the morning. Hopefully going to tee it up with some THPers!

God, my body is pissed at me. I put it back on it's diet last week and I have had headaches ever since.

God, my body is pissed at me. I put it back on it's diet last week and I have had headaches ever since.

Just keep fighting through dude. It's a great change in the end. I need to change my lifestyle a bit as well.

To date, the 2012 outing ranks in my top 2 golf events. The other bring my bachelor party in Vegas. I'm
Really looking forward to 2013.

Yeah, it's pouting about the fact that I have cut out the sweet tea.
Just keep fighting through dude. It's a great change in the end. I need to change my lifestyle a bit as well.

Yeah, it's pouting about the fact that I have cut out the sweet tea.

I've never liked sweet tea. I guess that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back