What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were talking about minute rice. What is instant rice?

A place by our house does all you can eat snow crab on Thursdays with 2 sides and a salad for $17.99. It is really good too. So we are headed there.

I'm having leftover funeral food tonight...

Tonight I'll be going to "Chicago Pizza" to get their amazing teriyaki chicken sandwich and watch the Yanks/Red Sox game.

Hamburgers on the grill. Less than five minutes after I brought them inside, it was pouring rain.

We went to a cocktail party at the club last night and stayed for dinner--good salmon. Their dessert menu isn't so great, and the weather was fabulous. Hubby suggested dessert at Magic Fountain--an old style, seaonal only, ice cream stand in town. The line was longer than we'd ever seen it, and I had my annual first flavor of the year--heavenly hash.

We can't tell the kids when we do this; they'd kill us.

We will be making something chicken tonight. I am not sure what yet but we defrosted two chicken breasts so they will be used. I am thinking kabobs maybe? We had greek last night, yum, it's so good!!!

Johnsonville Brats on the grill.

We are grilling up some chicken and shrimp and making chicken and shrimp quesadillas.

We're having meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

We also just got done making and sampling some bread.

I picked up some Bison Rib eyes, ill grill them and put some sort of vinaigrette over them. Maybe ill pick up some vegies to go with it.

Barbecued chicken, baked sweet potatoes, and cole slaw.

This may call for a beer.

I look forward to your posts after that beer...hehe

I look forward to your posts after that beer...hehe

The alcohol hit hard last night. Geez--I drink like a girl.

Another road trip early early tomorrow for work, but tonight we take advantage of the great weather and BBQ! I've got 1.3 lbs of boneless top sirloin marinating in lots of EVOO, garlic salt, white pepper, and sea salt (yeah I like salt); one loaf, crispy french bread; and as an appi-teaser, Nana's Cocina tortilla chips w/guac and salsa dip. To drink, we're going white (for some reason, wifey has lost her taste for red since the pregnancy) -- a 2006 Keenan Chardonnay Napa Valley Summer Blend. Should be good!

Edit: since wifey had the baby, I mean (just to be clear -- she's not prego now!).

What's EVOO? Sounds good.

And because you said, "THE pregnancy," I assumed only one.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Only thing I can think of is the McChicken, on the dollar menu.

Only thing I can think of is the McChicken, on the dollar menu.

Oh we call it the Junior Chicken as well when I was in Florida this happened.

I said: "Can I get some Mcchicken sauce?"

They said: "Some what?"

They have never heard of Mcchicken sauce before, do you guys have that?

It's like the white mayonnaise stuff they putt in the chicken burger.

You called it chicken burger made me laugh. They just put mayonaise on the McChicken down here. No sauce other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back