Official Bridgestone Invitational Contest

Sorry about that Dent. The travelling cost would have been too high for most people to use these tickets. We took our attorny's advice on this situation with customs issues and left it for US only.

That's okay JB. There are plenty other contests I'm eligible for.

Well this sucks..

good luck to everyone else.

If I win, and no one on my list of "friends" wants to go (not likely but you never know) and you can get there you can go with me.

Im actually pretty excited for you and Smalls to try the E6 balls. Everybody is raving about them. Harry got me to try them way back when and I really liked them a lot. Switched to B330RX for a little more spin. heck of a ball.

Im actually pretty excited for you and Smalls to try the E6 balls. Everybody is raving about them. Harry got me to try them way back when and I really liked them a lot. Switched to B330RX for a little more spin. heck of a ball.

I know you just talk about all the great equipment that you like but some of these companies should pay you for all the selling you do. How much money have you cost us all between Nickent clubs and different brands of balls. Maybe you should talk to your lawyers and get you a commision going. :laugh:

I can't wait to try the e6+ either. I'm trying to find someone to squeeze an early round in with this weekend. The wife has to work so it would be a perfect time to hit the course. Just have to be home by 1.

Harry has a real talent for convincing other people to spend their money, but he's always spot on.

Harry has a real talent for convincing other people to spend their money, but he's always spot on.

To be fair, I think in JB's case, it was more along the lines of "Hey, JB. Go test some of them there e6+ balls and tell me if they are any good before I spend my money on them."

Good ol' JB.

I'm playing them now. The feel off the putter was what I initially liked the best. They were nice and soft, and had the best sound. But after using them for a little while, I now like the feel from a full swing too. I don't have the fastest swing speed, so I need something I can compress.

I'm gonna do the same thing bogey. I wouldn't feel right bragging on the ball without trying them out. (I mean, I'd do it, it just wouldn't feel right! hehehe). From doing the ball fitting thing on the website, it looks like the e6+ for me too.

There's a guy really close to you that just got 2 dozen e6+'s. Maybe he'll share the wealth with us. :wink: It will be easier to brag on a ball if you actually try it. I'm sure we both could come up with some good words about them but it will be easier after trying the ball out.

That's right! Hey Mo, how 'bout helpin' a couple fellow forum members out? HA!

Really close is pretty relative. He's really about 50 or 60 miles!

That's closer than 8 hours and 50 miles. :smile:

Guys-

Bridgestone is one of the companies that hands out 2 ball sample packs at their demo days. Usually the e5+, e6+, and e7+.

I have only tried Bridgestone balls one time & that was a couple years ago. Picked up some E6's & to be honest I don't even recall how they played for myself. I do want to give the 330RX's a shot this year though.

Guys-

Bridgestone is one of the companies that hands out 2 ball sample packs at their demo days. Usually the e5+, e6+, and e7+.

ball_fitting_ind_cn.jpg

Region: Central

At this time we have no scheduled demo days.
Please check back here in the future as we update our demo day schedule on a regular basis.

SOL for me! I'll just pick up a sleeve! Mo? hehe

ball_fitting_ind_cn.jpg

Region: Central

At this time we have no scheduled demo days.
Please check back here in the future as we update our demo day schedule on a regular basis.

SOL for me! I'll just pick up a sleeve! Mo? hehe

Don't just rely on one info source for demo days. Often they don't make it to the list on the international website. (Actually, the only company I've found that consistently gets all of its demo days on its website is PING.)

How to Find a Demo Day Near You

Also, check directly with local courses and ranges.

This contest is open to everyone so I hope to see some ladies participate too. I loved the precept balls when I tested them out for the review, as did the other ladies we had try them.

This contest is open to everyone so I hope to see some ladies participate too. I loved the precept balls when I tested them out for the review, as did the other ladies we had try them.

Not everyone. :(

sorry Floppy, you are right not everyone. But don't forget your parent can enter and then take you as their guest....

sorry Floppy, you are right not everyone. But don't forget your parent can enter and then take you as their guest....

It's alright. This would be best for a non-teen anyway. :bashful:

I think I've posted several times about this, but I play the e5+ and think they're the best ball I've played for my swing and the price point. I still haven't tried the e6+, or the RX, and given how happy I am with the 5, I would really like to give them a shot one of these days.

Come on out to Shirkeys again and there will be a sleeve of E6's for ya. $25 with a cart all day green fees. Best deal in KC:D

I'm gonna take you up on that. As long as it's not cart path only!

(Can we play from the whites? hehe)

Come on out to Shirkeys again and there will be a sleeve of E6's for ya. $25 with a cart all day green fees. Best deal in KC:D

When we teeing up? If I pay to come out there will the two of you pay for my greens fees?? :golf:

I'd take you up on that too, bogey! Then we can hit bd's afterwards!

I'd take you up on that too, bogey! Then we can hit bd's afterwards!

What a great offer. Golf, great company, and then a great meal.

You can play from any tees you want. It's going to be awhile before they turn us loose on the fairways again with all the rain we've had.

When we teeing up? If I pay to come out there will the two of you pay for my greens fees?? :golf:

If you make the drive down I'll pay for the green fees.

Played the round today with the E6+. The more I use these instead of the 330RX, the more I love how straight they are off the tee. They do not get the spin around the green, but everything else is perfect for me.

Back