Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll agree. That's just stupid. I can't tell you how many people I see doing this while I'm driving though. Most of them are "young kids" but there are adults too. When will they make stupidity illegal?

Texting or using a cell phone without a hands-free device while driving is illegal in WA, but I still see tons of people doing it everyday. The law has no teeth. It is a secondary enforcement law, which means police can only issue a ticket if you are pulled over for some other violation.

That is absurd. To me, that is like saying that you can't pull someone over/ticket them if you see them downing a bottle of vodka while driving unless you pull them over for another violation.

Texting or using a cell phone without a hands-free device while driving is illegal in WA, but I still see tons of people doing it everyday. The law has no teeth. It is a secondary enforcement law, which means police can only issue a ticket if you are pulled over for some other violation.

That is absurd. To me, that is like saying that you can't pull someone over/ticket them if you see them downing a bottle of vodka while driving unless you pull them over for another violation.

I wondered about states that declared using a cell phone while driving illegal. Why make it a law if you can't pull them over for it? So just because Patty Public is driving at or under the speed limit and talking on her phone she can't be pulled over? That's a crock. If it's illegal, you should be pulled over for it. I wonder how sticky they are about the speed limit. Will they pull you over for 1-2 over if you're on your phone?

My rant of the day: I have ghosts inside/outside of my house.
Keep in mind, I don't even believe in ghosts, but this is flat out creepy.

About 3 months ago, I woke up 30 mins before I was supposed to get up for school, and heard a basketball bouncing in my driveway. (I have a basketball hoop in my driveway) I thought to myself...my brother already left for school, why is there someone bouncing a ball in my driveway? I look outside immediately, and NO ONE THERE.
Ok, so I'm imagining, right? My parents thought I was nuts.
Today, while golfing with my brother and dad, my mom texts me. She was in the bathroom and heard a basketball bouncing in the driveway. She immediately looked out the window. Nothing/no one there.
Oh, and last night...in the middle of the night, a pot in the kitchen just fell off the counter. All my pets were sleeping. Just fell off.

I'm creeped out!

My rant of the day: I have ghosts inside/outside of my house.
Keep in mind, I don't even believe in ghosts, but this is flat out creepy.

About 3 months ago, I woke up 30 mins before I was supposed to get up for school, and heard a basketball bouncing in my driveway. (I have a basketball hoop in my driveway) I thought to myself...my brother already left for school, why is there someone bouncing a ball in my driveway? I look outside immediately, and NO ONE THERE.
Ok, so I'm imagining, right? My parents thought I was nuts.
Today, while golfing with my brother and dad, my mom texts me. She was in the bathroom and heard a basketball bouncing in the driveway. She immediately looked out the window. Nothing/no one there.
Oh, and last night...in the middle of the night, a pot in the kitchen just fell off the counter. All my pets were sleeping. Just fell off.

I'm creeped out!

Who you gonna call?

[YOUTUBE]iCHFVTQKqdQ[/YOUTUBE]

You beat me to it.

That was one of the dumber movies ever made.

staypuft.jpg

Who are you kidding? That movie was AMAZING! :D

Michelin man? LOL. (i know that "thing" is in the movie...)

Who are you kidding? That movie was AMAZING! :D

Michelin man? LOL. (i know that "thing" is in the movie...)

The sequel was even worse.

And no--it's the Stay-Puf Marshmallow man! This is the Michelin man:

You don't want tires in your s'mores!

The sequel was even worse.

And no--it's the Stay-Puf Marshmallow man! This is the Michelin man:

You don't want tires in your s'mores!

I know it wasn't the actual Michelin man...I always thought it looked like him.

I'll play sure. I'll star with the Jaws movies, other than the first one.

Goody--I need 10 more posts before I go to bed. I could do one movie per post, like Harry does with songs.

But I can't bring myself to that.

Animal House
Caddyshack
Any movie beginning with "National Lampoon"
Airplane! and any other movie from the Zucker brothers

You get the idea.

Got yah.

No good images, and no one's feeding me any material! I need to get some sleep guys--give me something!

:call-me: hehe

Classic and dumb? Caddyshack! *ducks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back