The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because your parents hated you...
haha

hahah actually my mom gave my older brother and sister middle name because their dad gave them names she didn't want so she gave them middle names because she didn't like their first names,

me in the other hand, she liked my first name so no middle name for me

My middle name is "Middle Name"

hahah actually my mom gave my older brother and sister middle name because their dad gave them names she didn't want so she gave them middle names because she didn't like their first names,

me in the other hand, she liked my first name so no middle name for me

So, you are like Madonna? Yanni? Cher?

I've recently decided that I like the US version of Top Gear more than the original BBC version.

I've recently decided that I like the US version of Top Gear more than the original BBC version.

I like the BBC version of Planet Earth with David Attenborough a lot more than the US version with Sigourney Weaver.

That interesting, I couldnt be more opposite. I love the original and find the US version to be pretty much un-watchable.

I like the BBC version of Planet Earth with David Attenborough a lot more than the US version with Sigourney Weaver.

Pretty much all of David Attenborough stuff over anything else for me. Love that guy.

Have you seen Life of Birds? The footage seems a little dated now, but it is still so good.

+ 1 they make it fun to watch not so stuffy as the BBC some of the stuff is a little over the top but fun...

That interesting, I couldnt be more opposite. I love the original and find the US version to be pretty much un-watchable.

Bingo! Me too.

I love the original Top Gear, hilarious to me. The US version...not so much.

Bingo! Me too.

I love the original Top Gear, hilarious to me. The US version...not so much.

Definitely. Love the chemistry the BBC crew has. Just so entertaining.

Pretty much all of David Attenborough stuff over anything else for me. Love that guy.

Have you seen Life of Birds? The footage seems a little dated now, but it is still so good.

Never saw it, never heard of it.

Tanner Faust carries the show for me. Also, I grew tired of the Britishness of the original. Plus, I like the talk of the cars that are actually available in the states.

you sir, are full of poooo

you sir, are full of poooo

So I played with a guy today that was at my best guess, about a 12-15 handicap. At least that what I would guess based on his play and the fact that I beat him by a few strokes quite easily and I am a 12 playing on my home course so that counts for a couple strokes as well. Halfway through the round one of his buddies comments about how this guy is a 3 handicap but he just was having a bad round. NO effin way pal. I've seen a 3 handicap play a bad round and even then, they still hit more then 1 green in regulation per 9 holes and can usually drive the ball longer then 200 yards.

I should also mention that he didn't putt a single ball within 3 feet. Picked them all up as gimmes.

I can see someone saying they are a 10 when they are an 8 or 7, aka the sandbagger.

Why the heck would you say that you are a 3 when you are nowhere near it? Like not even within 10 shots of that level? Some people just like to look silly I guess.

That is weird dude. Reverse sandbagging hahah. Not sure what to call that.

ohhhhh

Did HE say he was a 3 or did his buddy? Maybe his buddy was just messing with you.

did he have a staff bag?

Did HE say he was a 3 or did his buddy? Maybe his buddy was just messing with you.

No - he also said he was a three. After one nice drive I hit he said he thought I was a 2. When I said I was a 12 he said "If I had your length I'd be a +3"... I had a good chuckle at that one.

Tanner Faust carries the show for me. Also, I grew tired of the Britishness of the original. Plus, I like the talk of the cars that are actually available in the states.

I love the "Britishness" lol.

I am a die hard Python fan though, I quite enjoy British humor....alot...and it drives my wife nuts.

Agreed. Though the newer BBC ones aren't as good as the older ones

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back