Keegan Bradley
Zach Johnson
Steve Stricker
Padraig Harrington
Graeme McDowell
Fredrik Jacobson
Francesco Molinari

Molinari is a solid golfer, Im a fan

This proves it...Tiger Woods is back. Argument settled.

:alien:

Kinda surprised Padrig made the cut in all the Majors this year. Good to see

Keeg's definitely on the up. And it's great for golf to have Tiger in competition on the weekends again.

the waggle seriously I'm a fan of it! All awesome players but am I the only one that widen his eyes reading Fredrik Jacobson's name? Calling Tiger as usual for the "W" this weekend!

A few of the names on that list surprise me. Mostly Poulter and Molinari. If you had asked me before the season I would have said Kuchar was a solid bet to make this list. Unfortunately he did not.

Ian Poulter
Adam Scott
Tiger Woods
Jim Furyk
Jason Dufner
Keegan Bradley
Zach Johnson
Steve Stricker
Padraig Harrington
Graeme McDowell
Fredrik Jacobson
Francesco Molinari
And they are a collective 0-36 thus far. Granted, the best they could be is 3-33, but they aren't even 1-35. Hopefully one of them wins this week.

What a great list to be a part of. Only three of the current top ten in the world. Just shows how hard this game is and how much of a role courses and conditions affect players games.

Tiger made the cuts, but didn't win any...maybe 2013...after sharpen up his short game and change his putter to his old trusty SC...

Tiger made the cuts, but didn't win any...maybe 2013...after sharpen up his short game and change his putter to his old trusty SC...

This is why I love Scotty putters.

The only surprise for me is, Fredrik Jacobson, it seems like he shows up from time to time but then other's he almost falls off the planet, it may just be my perception though!

I didn't realize Zach made all 4 cuts. He's just a quiet lurker I guess, he's got a solid mental game, a funky and effective swing, and a devout faith, they all work in unison and he gets steady results. I like that in a golfer, no cookie cutter bs.

That might be it. It has to be the lack of Scameron in the bag.

I'm surprised the list is as short as it is...

Back