2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

Good news! I decided to shoot a recap video on the webcam and it is uploading pretty quick...looks like I won't have to type it out after all. I apologize now because I called Tim the "wicked cool bearded guy" instead of "man" so don't hate me dude. I was already long-winded so I didn't get to thank each person individually in the video, so I talked about the guys I played with, but now that I see the webcam videos upload quick I will have more to talk about as far as the media day and also all the other Morgan Cup staffers.

Good news! I decided to shoot a recap video on the webcam and it is uploading pretty quick...looks like I won't have to type it out after all. I apologize now because I called Tom the "wicked cool bearded guy" instead of "man" so don't hate me dude. I was already long-winded so I didn't get to thank each person individually in the video, so I talked about the guys I played with, but now that I see the webcam videos upload quick I will have more to talk about as far as the media day and also all the other Morgan Cup staffers.

and you just called me Tom, but dude, you can call me whatever you want hahahaha. No big deal bud :act-up:

Good news! I decided to shoot a recap video on the webcam and it is uploading pretty quick...looks like I won't have to type it out after all. I apologize now because I called Tom the "wicked cool bearded guy" instead of "man" so don't hate me dude. I was already long-winded so I didn't get to thank each person individually in the video, so I talked about the guys I played with, but now that I see the webcam videos upload quick I will have more to talk about as far as the media day and also all the other Morgan Cup staffers.

He may be more upset with the fact you called him Tom.

haha man thats what happens after doing 5 hours of school reading...I get lazy. Sorry Tim

haha man thats what happens after doing 5 hours of school reading...I get lazy. Sorry Tim

No problem dude! I was kidding bro. I'm like a chameleon! Name changes by the minute!

Wow. Holy creepy lighting!!!!! Anyways.... listen to the words and don't focus on the fact that my face is magically in the dark the entire time WTH!!

Woohoo! Finally got one to upload. Don't pay attention to my lighting either I was using the crappy webcam that is installed on the laptop.

GReat video TC!! spoken from the heart like I always know you do... Now I am going to try to tackle GHSACE' video and then INgolfer's

So my video and INgolfers look like something straight out of UNSOLVED MYSTERIES HHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry again guys!

Well done Tim, I enjoy your soft spoken demeanor dude. I'm a little upset there wasn't a wicked in that video somewhere though. You are a really good dude and your outlook on life is very refreshing.

--
Tapatalk2

Terrific video WCBM! You are such a great guy and so fun to be around. Lol at you calling Chunky a sandbagger. Between the two of you and TyNo and can't decide which one of you is better at down playing your abilities.

Woohoo! Finally got one to upload. Don't pay attention to my lighting either I was using the crappy webcam that is installed on the laptop.

Bradd- great video man. We had the same lighting technician hahaha. I had an incredible time meeting you and your family. We will tee it up again- that is a promise bro!

Well done Tim, I enjoy your soft spoken demeanor dude. I'm a little upset there wasn't a wicked in that video somewhere though. You are a really good dude and your outlook on life is very refreshing.

--
Tapatalk2

HAHAHA thanks bud. Sorry about that I was wicked concerned about forgetting someone - which I did, sorry again Yorkem. I loved playing with you dude. I'll never forget when we saw that squirrel that was the size of a dog and you said, "it should have a white nose when it turns around".... I was like " what the heck?" hahhhhha. Then sure enough, it did.

Terrific video WCBM! You are such a great guy and so fun to be around. Lol at you calling Chunky a sandbagger. Between the two of you and TyNo and can't decide which one of you is better at down playing your abilities.

Thanks man! Dude we should go on tour around the country and play scrambles together. We could make some dough that our wives would spend hahahaha.

INgolfer and WCBM, both of you did great videos. I really did not much about either of you when this all started and now 7 months later I know alot more about you both and realize you two were excellent choices for the MC and I look forward to teeing it up with you guys in sometime in the future, maybe at a THP outing.

INgolfer and WCBM, both of you did great videos. I really did not much about either of you when this all started and now 7 months later I know alot more about you both and realize you two were excellent choices for the MC and I look forward to teeing it up with you guys in sometime in the future, maybe at a THP outing.

Thanks WR! This will absolutely happen man!!

TC you big ham. Wtf dude, you work a camera better than anyone I know, and you always just make so much damn sense doing it. It's disgusting really, haha.

You're opinion was on point as usual.

--
Tapatalk2

Thanks SW! Just got done watching Ace's marathon video. I'm going to save it and play a drinking game with it. Every time he says dude or awesome, I'm drinking!

Good video Ace! You said some nice things. You're my boy!

Sloshed in under 5:00.

--
Tapatalk2

hahahaha sorry dude. I was very angry with youtube. Much more calm now hahahaa

I've done a few in the past Tim and you talk about angry.
Ya sit there uploading and what seems like hours later It's towards the end and you get a message " error uploading images".
Youtube can def. test your coolness.hehe

Thanks SW! Just got done watching Ace's marathon video. I'm going to save it and play a drinking game with it. Every time he says dude or awesome, I'm drinking!

Good video Ace! You said some nice things. You're my boy!

Thanks bro! Glad I could help your boozin too hahaha!

I've done a few in the past Tim and you talk about angry.
Ya sit there uploading and what seems like hours later It's towards the end and you get a message " error uploading images".
Youtube can def. test your coolness.hehe

It sure did man. I had planned on that video being up about 2 hours earlier than it eventually was.

Nice job on the last couple of videos guys. It takes a while to catch up to these great recaps. I really did enjoy hanging out with you guys while you worked through these courses. I can't wait for more recaps.

Back