Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows 7 is the most stable and awesome version of windows ever, even better than XP and thats saying a lot.

Completely agree. Windows 7 gives me zero issues. Its usually the hardware that I end up with issues with.

Completely agree. Windows 7 gives me zero issues. Its usually the hardware that I end up with issues with.

Troof. The Ultrabooks that have SSD's and regular HDD's like what JB got are just freaking awesome. I want one...just waiting to decide which one I want.

I wonder if I can load a 128 gb SSD into my Asus....

Troof. The Ultrabooks that have SSD's and regular HDD's like what JB got are just freaking awesome. I want one...just waiting to decide which one I want.

yeah that thing has my attention. Very very interested. JB is the keyboard backlit? Looks like it is in the picture.

yeah that thing has my attention. Very very interested. JB is the keyboard backlit? Looks like it is in the picture.

Sure is. One of my needs/wants with a smaller machine for sure.

I have had zero problems with Windows 7, that being said the overall layout of it is too "cool" for me. I strongly prefer the basic layout of XP/every windows dating to at least windows 95.

I just had to buy 8 new computers for my office. Got all with Win 7 pro. Like it a lot. I'm not sure I like Win 8 beta, so I committed to 7.

Also switched to a cloud based software so no more network issues. Very happy.

My DLP TV broke and I need a new one. Does it really matter what you spend vs what you get for the run-of-the-mill flat screen?

My DLP TV broke and I need a new one. Does it really matter what you spend vs what you get for the run-of-the-mill flat screen?

Not for most of the run of the mill ones. Look at them, pick the one that looks the best to you and go with it.

If you plan on keeping it for awhile I would suggest getting 240Hz though.

That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Not looking at spending a lot, but watching TV on something the size of a PC monitor is starting to get old.

If you plan on keeping it for awhile I would suggest getting 240Hz though.

haha. I so don't even know what that means. I saw one that had a 600Hz refresh rate. Is is like golf where bigger numbers are bad?

haha. I so don't even know what that means. I saw one that had a 600Hz refresh rate. Is is like golf where bigger numbers are bad?

Uh no that's ridiculously good. Most are 120. I didn't even know they made them that high.

Hmmm. That's good to know. If I buy this thing the other two people in my house better stay the hell away from it. Golf Channel only.

Just did a speed test on my wifi vs LTE in my S3, as I noticed I was getting a really strong signal this evening...

46c1cd20-729f-59fe.jpg

Impressive.

It is absolutely amazing to me how poorly iPhone syncs with a MacBook Pro (using the newest Outlook) compared to an Android. You would have thought it would have gone the other way.

It is absolutely amazing to me how poorly iPhone syncs with a MacBook Pro (using the newest Outlook) compared to an Android. You would have thought it would have gone the other way.

blasphemy!

You now use an android connected to a PC, you can let it all go now and finally enjoy the technology age.

That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Not looking at spending a lot, but watching TV on something the size of a PC monitor is starting to get old.

Was in the same spot and bought a Westinghouse 40 inch 1080P LCD TV for $395 with free shipping from Newegg. Works great for just watching TV and movies and stuff. For the important stuff I have a 46inch Samsung in the basement.

Well I'm also in full TV ponder mode, but I think I'm going to go projector. It will be about a year until I'm able to upgrade the TV but my research starts now.

You now use an android connected to a PC, you can let it all go now and finally enjoy the technology age.

Still have both and the MacBook Pro only connects to the Android. Amazing to me that you cannot sync an iPhone (without enterprise) to the MBP using the latest Outlook.

Well I'm also in full TV ponder mode, but I think I'm going to go projector. It will be about a year until I'm able to upgrade the TV but my research starts now.

We love our front PJ.

Are you trying to sync calendars and stuff? It's amazing how many issues you've had with that MBP man.

(then again, I haven't synced my iPhone in months, mostly because I don't have a reason to)

Are you trying to sync calendars and stuff? It's amazing how many issues you've had with that MBP man.

(then again, I haven't synced my iPhone in months, mostly because I don't have a reason to)

A full sync. Its a known issue and one that to this day still baffles me. How in the world can you make a device that is supposed to be made for syncing and not let it sync with one of the biggest email client softwares in the world?

A full sync. Its a known issue and one that to this day still baffles me. How in the world can you make a device that is supposed to be made for syncing and not let it sync with one of the biggest email client softwares in the world?

Man, I don't know.. that sucks though, I legit feel bad about all your troubles with Apple. How's the new Toshiba running? Like a gem?

Ever tried to get pictures off an iphone without emailing them to yourself? Pictures can sync to your macbook wireless, but trying to get them off the macbook is an act of congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back