Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Nice CB!! Great to hear. This driver does the same for me when I am controlling the fade. It makes me go after holes and attack pins. Just oozes confidence.

I get what you're saying, but you go after holes and attack pins no matter what's in your bag. :alien:

I get what you're saying, but you go after holes and attack pins no matter what's in your bag. :alien:

Yeah I know hahhahaha. I've been trying to dial it back alittle. I'm tired of it costing me strokes hahaa

I definitely could I think. I just felt like maybe it was being a bit of a jerk? Thanks for the free driver now please fix it? Would you contact them? I just don't know
Tough one man, I know what you're saying, but I know you didn't sky mark it and the paint is chipping. Its such a great driver its sad it doesn't look great.

Chunky check and see if Callaway will fix it not that MC is over. No need to feel bad about it

I definitely could I think. I just felt like maybe it was being a bit of a jerk? Thanks for the free driver now please fix it? Would you contact them? I just don't know

I would send Chad a tweet and ask him what to do.

So today in my club championship round 1 I was bombing the FIT again. I've never been straigher or longer with any driver and it really just gives me confidence. In fact I'm hitting this driver so well right now it has changed my game plan for tomorrow when we play the Valley course.

I need to shoot a low number tomorrow if I want to win the net in the club championship and there are a ton of holes where driver can overpower a hole and leave you with a short pitch or a wedge but the smarter play in most cases is to lay back off the tee and take some of the trouble out of play. Well, I won't be doing that tomorrow. I'm taking driver and I'm going to go low thanks to the Razr FIT.

This is awesome! Glad to see that you are bombing it so well CB

Just got my hands on an 8.5 razr fit and 9.5 razr fit tourauthentic and the shafts are the UST Elements RK 6x and Graphite Design Tour ad di 7x. Both shafts have the dual cog adapters and I can't wait to test them out.

Just got my hands on an 8.5 razr fit and 9.5 razr fit tourauthentic and the shafts are the UST Elements RK 6x and Graphite Design Tour ad di 7x. Both shafts have the dual cog adapters and I can't wait to test them out.
Looking forward to your thoughts man. I think you will love it.

Wow, two great drivers there dude. I'm sure both will be beasts I can't wait to hear the comparisons.

Coolbreeze and INgolfer I will be posting a review of the two against each other soon so be on the lookout. Also I have been told the ad di is a monster paired with the razr fit head.

What are the differences in the AD DI shafts? Like I see Di6, Di7 shafts on the bay for the Fit. Is it weight or a flex thing?

What are the differences in the AD DI shafts? Like I see Di6, Di7 shafts on the bay for the Fit. Is it weight or a flex thing?

Weight. I have the di7 in mine and I think it weighs right around 75 grams. The di6 weighs around 65.

John Deere Tap'n

It's a little bit of everything but mainly weight. Here are the specs for each.

AD DI 6
Flex: R, S, X
Weight: 63.5, 65, 66.5 grams
Torque: 3.3

AD DI 7
Flex: S, X5
Weight: 73.5, 75 grams
Torque: 3.2

Also with a heavier shaft you will usually get a better shot dispersion.

Weight. I have the di7 in mine and I think it weighs right around 75 grams. The di6 weighs around 65.

John Deere Tap'n

Also, some will say the shafts play stiffer as the weight goes up. I haven't hit a DI-7 so I can't vouch for that personally, but Super Tuna has told me that in the past.

Sent from Tapatalk

Also, some will say the shafts play stiffer as the weight goes up. I haven't hit a DI-7 so I can't vouch for that personally, but Super Tuna has told me that in the past.

Sent from Tapatalk

There's probably some validity to that but I don't feel like the Di7 plays "boardy". My buddy tried my Fit out and claims it feels whippy compared to his FT5 with a lighter Fubuki.

John Deere Tap'n

Interesting, thanks for the info guys. Pondering some of them on the bay for the FIT before I give up on it. Not sure I care for the PX 5.5 at all.

Interesting, thanks for the info guys. Pondering some of them on the bay for the FIT before I give up on it. Not sure I care for the PX 5.5 at all.

Slap a T3 in that!

John Deere Tap'n

Slap a T3 in that!

John Deere Tap'n

haha Im not sure that is the shaft I seek though. Im back to hitting sky balls again so I really dont know.

haha Im not sure that is the shaft I seek though. Im back to hitting sky balls again so I really dont know.

Hmmm, yeah that's going to be a high launcher. The Di's are higher launching as well but not overly high. They seemed to be more penetrating compared to my R11s with the T3. Although, my Fit is a 9.5 where the R11 is 10.5. So it's not quite apples to apples.

John Deere Tap'n

Hmmm, yeah that's going to be a high launcher. The Di's are higher launching as well but not overly high. They seemed to be more penetrating compared to my R11s with the T3. Although, my Fit is a 9.5 where the R11 is 10.5. So it's not quite apples to apples.

John Deere Tap'n

Yeah my Fit is a 10.5* too. I probably need to spend more time with it too but why do that when I can buy more golf crap. lol

Yeah my Fit is a 10.5* too. I probably need to spend more time with it too but why do that when I can buy more golf crap. lol

Ha, I'm the same way.

John Deere Tap'n

Weight dude. Like I said, you need launch/less spin out of a shaft so that could be a good one for you. You could also look at the VTS series of shafts. They're a lot cheaper.

The more I play with the PX Black the more I like it. Low launching for me and just penetrates the wind. I found during my last 9-hole round last week that I have almost pinpoint accuracy with it. I could find fairways with the regular Fit, but I have to say that this is even more accurate for me than I was with the standard. I feel more confident aiming for a particular side of the fairway and knowing I can hit it there rather than aiming for the middle of the fairway and feeling confident it will just land in the fairway.

Back