The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't bring myself to try one. Taco Bell in itself is a bad enough experience. I always opt for the Chili Cheese Burritos and a day of pain.

I don't eat taco bell because Chipotle is comparable in price and 100x better in both taste and production. So damn good.

Why arent the Cowboys playing??? Every stupid team has played a preseason game and the Saints TWO already. Stupid arse cheaters.

I don't eat taco bell because Chipotle is comparable in price and 100x better in both taste and production. So damn good.

I would too if we had one around here. Closest one is 30 minute drive and we have a pretty good local Mexican restaurant. Taco Bell in my part of the world is fine dining.

Why arent the Cowboys playing??? Every stupid team has played a preseason game and the Saints TWO already. Stupid arse cheaters.

At least your sport has a damn pre-season haha.. No CBA = likely no pre season for the NHL this year.. Dudes need to sort their crap out.

At least your sport has a damn pre-season haha.. No CBA = likely no pre season for the NHL this year.. Dudes need to sort their crap out.

NHL? Whats that?

Let me rant some more. That post time thing just infuriates me and slows down my rapid fire posting. I hate it.

Kmac's posting with a furious BLL buzz

NHL! National Hater League! Member 1 = White Ryno!

I want to be a member. Any sport that favors Communists, Canadians, and Yankees is no Bueno in my book.

In the wise words of one of my old platoon sergeants and in the spirit of the United States Army I say if you are not cheating you are not trying!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I want to be a member. Any sport that favors Communists, Canadians, and Yankees is no Bueno in my book.

What's this about communists? Chunky's a commie. He was dissing Michael Phelps before and he's an American hero.

Kevin

Hurricanes are putting together a solid roster this year man.. Get into that stuff!!!

I agree. NHL > Cowboys. Lol.

Boom!!!

I just don't understand hockey so it's really not fun to watch. I've been to a few games Which are fun to drink at though.

What's this about communists? Chunky's a commie. He was dissing Michael Phelps before and he's an American hero.

Kevin

Hey gets gold medals and he gets stoned and he get girls, hell yeah he's an American hero!

Phelps>The rest of the world!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I just don't understand hockey so it's really not fun to watch. I've been to a few games Which are fun to drink at though.

Agreed. If I try to watch it on TV I pass out. Going to the games are pretty fun though

Interesting fact.. Predators are only half hour further than the Hurricanes from you. I'd cheer for the Canes though haha

THP late fall or early spring golf up / hurricanes game up!!! I'll bring the knowledge buddy, you bring the bearded lefty bombs.

I agree. NHL > Cowboys. Lol.

Dead to me.

In the wise words of one of my old platoon sergeants and in the spirit of the United States Army I say if you are not cheating you are not trying!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

haha good thing baseball tries so hard.

Hey gets gold medals and he gets stoned and he get girls, hell yeah he's an American hero!

Phelps>The rest of the world!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I can't get over his small head and cross eyedness

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I suggest everyone goes to a hockey game and sits right at the glass. That was one of the most fun times of my life.

I'll be seeing your cowgirls play on Monday night against the raiders. Not a raiders fan, but I can't turn down free tickets.

Agreed. If I try to watch it on TV I pass out. Going to the games are pretty fun though

Same experience as well. Hockey is fun to watch when there is beer and I am live at the event.

I suggest everyone goes to a hockey game and sits right at the glass. That was one of the most fun times of my life.

Probably because you haven't experienced college yet

Kmac-a-rita seems feisty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back