Do you use protection?

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Sunblock, Harry. Sunblock.

I don't. Probably should. Probably won't.

No...never have, and like you probably won't.

I try too, sometimes I forget and pay for it, blue eyes, fair skin + sun = not good!!!!!!!!

I have too. I burn. Always.

I have never had a sun burn. I am not naturally very tan, but grew up in FL playing outside. Never really had to wear it.

A week in Hawaii and they think I am a local boy. Which is weird because so many people there cover their arms and legs all the time. Because, as my aunt says, "If I get tan, it's almost impossible to lose it!"

The first time I ever burned was in Hawaii at age 9 so the last time I went I hit the tanning bed a few times before we went. I was the only one of us (including my brother and sister) who didn't burn. (I tried to tell 'em!)

Most of the time I forget to put it on. The worst part is 90% of the time I have it with me. I'll get BBQ'ed once or twice a year and that's it. It was always the worst in early April when I would go fishing. The sun wasn't all that hot and sometimes it was only out here and there but I would get burnt good. If I'm going to be in the yard working I'll put some on. Nothing like doing manual labor and getting a sunburn.

I get really dark when I get sun. I used to never wear sunblock, but after trip after trip to the dermatologist to get dangerous moles removed, I have broken down and started putting it on.

i dont, and ive had 3 cancers removed already (two on my face and one on top of my head). so i know i should be using it. just to lazy to put it on

I'm getting better about it--I even use the zinc oxide stuff on my face. Too little, too late, I'm afraid.

I managed to burn my forearms in Mexico last month--that will keep me honest for awhile.

Does anyone use the spray on stuff? I picked up some of the continuous spray Copertone Sport. I used it Saturday and Sunday while I was out working in the yard and didn't get burnt. The reason I didn't use it most of the time is it took too long to put it on.

Does anyone use the spray on stuff? I picked up some of the continuous spray Copertone Sport. I used it Saturday and Sunday while I was out working in the yard and didn't get burnt. The reason I didn't use it most of the time is it took too long to put it on.

Thats all I use, just make sure you close your eyes and mouth when you spray your face. It burns and tastes bad.
:act-up:

Does anyone use the spray on stuff?

Yep. Banana Boat UltraMist:

079656008784.jpg

sunburn.JPG

WOW! those are some red legs!!!

I only put it on my face, neck, and ears. And that's only when I go in the pool/at the beach. Never anytime else.

ive had 3 basil cells removed already. my grandfather has had TONS of them removed. im just so stubborn and lazy when it comes to putting the stuff on though. i really need to though. especially since i'll probably end up getting more

WOW! those are some red legs!!!

I would almost swear that was a picture of me from a couple years ago. I went fishing with a buddy and we were out for every bit of 8 hours in the bright, hot June sunshine. When we got off the boat I could hardly walk because my legs were burnt so bad. I'm pretty sure I could have cooked eggs on my legs.

hetrick_sunburn.jpg

I like the handprint, its almost like artwork.

hetrick_sunburn.jpg

I like the handprint, its almost like artwork.

That's got to be fake. The handprint wouldn't look like that, it'd look like a solid hand.

I would almost swear that was a picture of me from a couple years ago. I went fishing with a buddy and we were out for every bit of 8 hours in the bright, hot June sunshine. When we got off the boat I could hardly walk because my legs were burnt so bad. I'm pretty sure I could have cooked eggs on my legs.

yeah, i remember when i was 15 i went to Key West for a 4 day weekend and I was out in the sun EVERYDAY from sun-up until sundown with no sunscreen. i got sun poisoning like you wouldnt believe. my face was swollen up so bad i could barely open my eyes. that was when i got my first cancerous thing removed from my face. it popped up a couple years later

Agreed Flop.....unless that's proof of ET's existence it's a fake

I use it every once in a while if I think about it. If I do, I only put in on my neck and ears and maybe my nose and cheeks. Problem is, I sweat so much I end up wiping it all off by about the third hole anyway. I won't put any on during the round as it will make my hands to greasy. I don't burn that easily so it usually isn't much of an issue. I may get a little burned on the back of my neck once at the beginning of the season, but after that I don't get burned at all. I usually ride in a cart so that tends to provide adequate shade for most of the round. And when it gets hot I will drape a wet towel over my head and neck (until I hit) to keep cool, so that keeps the sun off as well.

Nope, have never used any & so far haven't ever needed it. Italian heritage & skin seems to suit me well in the sun, have never had sunburn. My wife will burn if she just looks at a picture of the sun.

I don't, but probably should, especially my neck and ears.

In the summertime though, Mexican fellows will walk up to me and start talking in spanish. I do tend to brown.

Back