Contest Winners Thread

I win, I win!!!

My package from Fairway Styles just arrived minutes ago, I'm so excited.... :blob:

P5040027Medium.jpg

nice Gummi! i got a Loft 8 shirt from them as well

Still waiting for mine to arrive (from the web site, not from JB). It's not my fault (yet) there are no photos. If the rain ever stops, I won't be home much for the next few evenings, though.

My Lija package arrived today. First, I gotta say the gift card ended up covering a lot more than I'd originally thought. With a little help (thanks again, Harry!), I am going to be stylin' out there (do we still say "stylin'"?):

Boo was my photographer. This is supposed to focus on the skort, called Olives from the "Barefoot in the Park" collection:

Lija001.jpg

This is supposed to highlight the sweater. This is the piece Harry talked me into. I love it; the trick will be to make it look acceptable at the club (sleeves or collar required) and not dorky; I have a sleeveless red polo I'll try with it:

Lija002.jpg

I couldn't resist the socks; they're for Grogger:

Lija003.jpg

Many thanks to THP and Lija for this great outfit!

He'd have to peel them off my dead feet.

You're giving Grogger your dead feet with those socks on them? Well, now I really don't think he's going to wear them.

Nice outfit Claire! With that and the new bag you'll be the talk of the club!

Awesome Claire.

I love the clothes Claire. I was so pleasantly surprised with Lija's clothing, they are definitely at the top of my list of favorites.

You're giving Grogger your dead feet with those socks on them? Well, now I really don't think he's going to wear them.

We'll have to ask him. He's starting to pop his head above water again.

But Grogger lurvs matchy-matchy.

Congrats again Scrib!

As everybody knows the crew at THP always goes above and beyond any expectations in taking care of the forum members. JB knew that I was looking to buy a Bionic glove and was having a difficult time finding one locally (I live in the sticks and we don't have a golf store except for Dicks closer than a hour drive). So he sent me a pm asking what size I wore and that he would look to see if he had any gloves left, yesterday this showed up at my house.
THPGiveaway003.jpg

THPGiveaway002.jpg

THPGiveaway001.jpg

Thanks again JB, I can't wait to give this thing a try on the course. I've played twice since it arrived but wanted to wait until I could take the pics before using it.:D

those are great gloves!

Cool. Let us know how you like it Mo. And props to JB.

That is the new Bionic Pro and I look forward to hearing the feedback.

Back