• Mizuno

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It has been narrowed down to 6 finalists by our panel and we want your input to decide the winner.

To qualify it must be a product that we tested and be released for the 2009 season.

Please vote in the poll and let us know your thoughts.

sigh...this is another tough one.

Going off of personal experience, there's only one obvious choice for me. I haven't used any of the others.

• Admin
Both this poll in the forum and the emailers opinions, this one is deadlocked.

Mizuno. They have always had some of the best irons there is and now they are a real player in the driver/fairway wood market.

Yeah this is a tough one and though I don't personally use some of them I think it is the best overall from putter to driver, since I'm guessing this is what we are after.

• Admin
Please keep in mind guys that this award is for a company's 2009 lineup, not past accomplishments when voting.

Nike by Far, they have came out with solid equipment in almost all Catagories,

Wedge, Driver, and Irons (Even going the extra mile and offering 3 different sets)

Mizuno. They have always had some of the best irons there is and now they are a real player in the driver/fairway wood market.

Didn't even need to read the text on your entry Bake!!

JB this is based on '09 line only as well correct?

I havent hit any of them, but based on all of the reviews I am most excited to hit the Nikes.

It has been narrowed down to 6 finalists by our panel and we want your input to decide the winner.

To qualify it must be a product that we tested and be released for the 2009 season.

Please vote in the poll and let us know your thoughts.

Tisk tisk tisk.

I'm a moron. lol

These award polls are open until early this week and then we will be announcing the winners.

this one is a close one (on this site anyway)

It is in total too RS.

The polls are open until the end of the day today. Get your vote in thanks.

Back