Gas Prices: What are you paying?

I'm close to empty. I should go to Riverside before I go home.

$2.40 when I filled up yesterday, haven't been out of the house yet today.

$2.40 when I filled up yesterday, haven't been out of the house yet today.

In Alaska?!?!?

I thought you guys paid, like, 50¢ a gallon for gas.

In Alaska?!?!?

I thought you guys paid, like, 50¢ a gallon for gas.

Yeah I wish. We have consistently been a state with higher gas prices, and it makes absolutely no sense to me :confused2:

$2.00 on the way in to work this morning.

$2.07 unleaded, $2.10 diesel.

$2.29 this morning. It was $2.09 yesterday morning. Should have filled up then. :sad:

2.40'ish

Diesel here is $2.03 to $2.29, which is just silly

What happened to the plummeting price of oil? Cost never went down here, and now it's going up again. Jumped 9 cents in one day.

$2.49

I'm sick of this price manipulation shart.

It's all a bunch of hooey.

Somebody just wants more money, so they demand it(OPEC). Supply doesn't have squat to do with it anymore, and it hasn't since the 70's.

It doesn't help that Chavez's puppet is on the board at OPEC, he hates the US with a flaming passion.

It's all a bunch of hooey.

Somebody just wants more money, so they demand it(OPEC). Supply doesn't have squat to do with it anymore, and it hasn't since the 70's.

It doesn't help that Chavez's puppet is on the board at OPEC, he hates the US with a flaming passion.

OPEC isn't the only one. It's the American companies too. Even when the supply floodgates are opened (in response to U.S. consumers cutting back in the wake of skyrocketing prices), prices at the pump stay high. Not as high as before, but high nonetheless. Mark my words, the oil companies have signed their own death warrants with their conduct over the past 8 years. The alternative fuel movement has learned to crawl.

EDIT: Considering the effect that prices at the pump had on the economy, I can't believe the story on how government regulators traded official favors for drugs and sex (and other illegal gifts) wasn't bigger. There perks came out of our pockets, and help push us into the economic situation we are now in.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/oilRpt/idUKN1043918820080910

Its about 2.11 or so around here.

I'm going to be refilling the rental car for about $3.30 a gallon here in California. It's $2.90 by my house and $2.83 just over the state line into Missouri as of last Wednesday.

$3.03 now

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

3.03 to 3.29...yikes!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

$2.92 -$2.99 for reg in the area of N.C. around Charlotte.

Way too much at $3.60 :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid $2.96 today in Indiana

Filled up for $2.82 per gallon today in Georgia.

I paid $2.96 today in Indiana

Our store is at $2.89. I don't see any sign of things getting better unfortunately. The nymex has been rising steadily as of late and that never bodes well.

Way too much at $3.60 :(

One of the worst things about living in SoCal, IMO. I always get sticker shock whenever I go there.

It's kinda cool looking back at this thread and seeing a history of inflation right before our eyes. $2.92 - $3 for regular around these parts.

Back