Greetings from Chattanooga

GamecockGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
This seems to be a very informative site with lots of great reviews.

A little about myself:

53 years old, SC (South Carolina for you left coast folks) boy now in TN. I play around 40-45 rounds per year. I've been playing for 23 years. I am an 11 right now about to embark on a program to get down to a 7 or less. The HI to play in the Senior Amateur qualifier is 7.4 or below, so that is the goal by 55. Play all the tournaments I can. Avid Gamecock (University of South Carolina, the REAL USC) football fan and love college football in general. GO COCKS!!!!

I look forward to participating on this site!

Equipment:

Driver: Dymo2 9.5 stiff
3 wood: Dymo2
Hybrids 2 Calaway
Irons: Ping I5
Wedges 56 X-Forged
Putter: Rife
Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Welcome to THP!

We've got another fella from your neck of the woods on here too.

Welcome to THP Gamecock!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard. I think there are a few other cocks on here. Best of luck getting your handicap down.

Welcome to THP. We will be in Charleston (Folly Beach) in a couple of weeks.

We will be in Charleston (Folly Beach) in a couple of weeks.

And we all are going to behave while they are gone. Seriously. Believe it! hehe

Welcome to THP! And good luck with getting the handicap down :golf:

Thanks to all for the replies. JB, I will be in North Myrtle Beach the week of the 18th. This is our retirement place and the golf ain't bad either. Have fun in Charleston and try the shrimp and grits at Slightly North of Broad (SNOB's). SNOB's is one of the best places to eat in Charleston.

We are staying in Folly Beach about 7 miles from there. We already have reservations at SNOB. Everybody tells us its great. That and Magnolia.

Welcome, GCG! You found a great site.

Back