2012 THP Fantasy Football - The Leagues

Now I just have to hope nothing comes up on 8/24 around 8PM

Ugh 8/24? That is my wife's birthday. This is not good

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Ugh 8/24? That is my wife's birthday. This is not good

Looks like you'll be my FF whipping boy for 3 straight years hehe

I missed this today while I was at IKEA. League 3 is where it is at! I can't wait to get this on.

I missed this today while I was at IKEA. League 3 is where it is at! I can't wait to get this on.

IKEA? What did you do wrong to be sent there?

IKEA? What did you do wrong to be sent there?

I have a baby due in October. I have to move the boy to a new room, which means new furniture for that room. IKEA is the place to save some money for good stuff.

I have a baby due in October. I have to move the boy to a new room, which means new furniture for that room. IKEA is the place to save some money for good stuff.

I buy most of my furniture at Costco these days. If you catch it while they have their furniture on sale you can save a ton of money and get really high quality stuff.

I buy most of my furniture at Costco these days. If you catch it while they have their furniture on sale you can save a ton of money and get really high quality stuff.

Ok enough kid furniture talk. How about how Dallas is going to blow this year? I don't see Homo going till the 3 round in my league. HAHA

Ok enough kid furniture talk. How about how Dallas is going to blow this year? I don't see Homo going till the 3 round in my league. HAHA

They will rock. He might be my first pick in my league. I don't want Kenneth to get him

I'd draft Jason Garret before Romo and still end up with more points....

Who's the first to draft Tebow :alien:

They will rock. He might be my first pick in my league. I don't want Kenneth to get him

Romo is my man beyotch

Romo is my man beyotch

Always thought you played for the other team...... But there's nothing wrong with that......

Who do ya'll think will go first? Camolina? Lucky?

League 3, you can just give up now... You don't stand a chance

Back