John Dalys Attire

In that last one, I swear all he needs is a yellow fro and a big bow tie and he could do kids' birthday parties.

I think he's wearing them cause you have to have game to wear clothes like that with his physique.Seems it's working for him.

Still sporting that Russian Mafia look... :clown:

these clothes just dont look right on him imo. i think he'd look better in camo stuff like Boo

I think you need to be able to wear Euro Cut to pull off Loudmouth. There are some pants they carry I seriously don't want to see John Daly wearing.

Spoiler
Camilo, now that would be another matter.

Thought Claire might like a photo with the full array of clownitude.

314851.jpg

Day 4 is somewhat reasonable. Day 1 makes my eyeballs shriek.

Day 4 looks like an ice cream cone.

If only someone who could wear Eurocut would do that! And it doesn't have to be only Camilo, either, Mr. Longshanks!

How 'bout no one ever dresses that way again and we call it good?

How 'bout no one ever dresses that way again and we call it good?

Sounds good to me! I really don't care what anyone thinks, that Loudmouth is not fashionable, it's just plain hideous & if anyone wore that stuff away from a golf course that would be severly & deservedly ridiculed.

After that first day if I had anything to do with Loudmouth apparel I would've begged him not to wear our clothes again. Hell, I would pay him not to wear the clothes.

After that first day if I had anything to do with Loudmouth apparel I would've begged him not to wear our clothes again. Hell, I would pay him not to wear the clothes.

Good idea, I think he needs the money to afford some Sligo.

Loudmouth costs as much or more than Sligo.

John Daly in a new stage of denial. Wearing circus clothes to golf in. He must be on some drugs to help him with his problems.

Loudmouth costs as much or more than Sligo.

And that's ridiculous, the Sligo gear is sweet looking & has to be of a much higher quality.

Dyna,
You took the words out of my mouth. When we review apparel, sometimes construction of the piece is hard to gauge. I think we are going to start going back and adding updates so people that search for it via google can get our thoughts.

Dyna,
You took the words out of my mouth. When we review apparel, sometimes construction of the piece is hard to gauge. I think we are going to start going back and adding updates so people that search for it via google can get our thoughts.

Great idea, a follow up a month or 2 down the line to report how the gear holds up under normal usage.

Today's offering from Daly:
be986cb35d4cf23a4c39c1a1b90f0b8b-getty-86431786sf035_bmw_italian_o.jpg

John's looking good....what's with all the haters?

John's looking good....what's with all the haters?

Im with you on this one Jeff. The guy finally lost weight and now he wants to show it off.

By wearing a patchwork pants that a hobo sewed together?

he may be looking better physically, but he just doesnt look right in those clothes IMO

By wearing a patchwork pants that a hobo sewed together?

I'd wear it to if they payed me JB. I think people are forgetting this is a sponsor.

Back