New SeeMore Putter

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
This evening I went in to the local PGA SS to just get new grip on a putter and started looking around and as you have probably guessed, I bought another putter. Well this was too good for me to pass up. Found a pre-owned mint condition Seemore mFGP for $109.00 (reg price is $325) not a scratch on it. I could not believe it. I love SeeMore putters and could not resist having another one. I have eyed this flat stick for a while now. Had the grip changed and now can't wait to use it on the course. I needed another putter like Phil needs a short game, but alas it is sitting right here with the others. Just thought I would share.

Cheers,

Keith

I am putting right now with a M1 from SeeMore and really like it.

thats a GORGEOUS putter and you got a hell of a deal on it too...POST PICS!

JB the M1 is a sweet stick.

here mine!

3384728699_47cbb2189d.jpg

3384729421_97fc7fe5b8.jpg

3385545446_17199a349a.jpg

The face is black RS?

putter whores...

same silvery color as the rest of the head.... must look darker in pic

How new is that FGP, Rocket?

Nobody (even SeeMore) ever posts close up pictures of the face like that.

How new is that FGP, Rocket?

Nobody (even SeeMore) ever posts close up pictures of the face like that.

its a few months old (maybe 4-5 months?). i dont think i will ever buy another putter ever again (a gamer anyway). ive sunk more 15-20 footers with this putter than i ever have in my entire life. its just an awesome putter that flat out works

its a few months old (maybe 4-5 months?). i dont think i will ever buy another putter ever again (a gamer anyway). ive sunk more 15-20 footers with this putter than i ever have in my entire life. its just an awesome putter that flat out works

RS your experiences with this stick have sold me on getting one by the end of this year at least and I will have it fitted to me just like my Tour Edges thanks for yours and JB's ringing endorsements.

Make sure you read the putter shoot out and see what the others have been saying. Lots of people tried lots of different putters jc.

Called SeeMore today and asked what I could expect to feel in difference between my mFGP and M-3 as compared to the new mFGP2. Was told the new mFGP2 would have more MOI and be a bit more stable than both the mFGP and M-3. That seems incredible to me as the M-3 is quite stable. I will be visiting soon to get fitted. I am serioulsy considering getting rid of several of my Scotty's because SeeMore makes such outstanding products. If you have not tried these please do. I think you will be pleasantly suprised.

RS your experiences with this stick have sold me on getting one by the end of this year at least and I will have it fitted to me just like my Tour Edges thanks for yours and JB's ringing endorsements.

JC, you really should try one out. its the best putter i have ever putted with by far. but, putters are so very personal. what works for some may not work for others. but this just flat out works for me. this putter will be in my bag until i keel over

JC, you really should try one out. its the best putter i have ever putted with by far. but, putters are so very personal. what works for some may not work for others. but this just flat out works for me. this putter will be in my bag until i keel over

Thanks RS I realize that I should not limit myself and that if I'm going to be spending around 150 next year that I better choose one that best fits me I know it has to feel right on my course the greens are slower than any other around the area, plus my putting is so bad right now but it has never been great it is ok at best.

Back