Hello from Sunny Florida

thanks. I do not want to be a space-hog. :pig:

Great Pic. You will love it here KoKo

Cute girls, Koko!

Fantastic picture! Welcome to THP.:wavey:

Welcome Koko. That is a great picture with the kids. My daughter is 10 and I'm hoping to get her out on the course this summer. She practices with me in the yard sometimes and has developed a decent swing.

Hi! I am new here. I found you guys on Twitter. :dance:

I love golf. My husband got me hooked about 3 years ago when I hurt my knee running. I was going crazy since I could not run, so he said that I should just try golf. I was like "I am NOT good at games with balls." But he gently pushed, and I picked out a TM Miscela ladies set to start. (I have moved through a few equipment changes since then).

Now I am a golf junkie. I go to the range couple times/week and play on the weekends. I just turned 38 and my name is Lisa. I usually play golf with my husband and our 2 girls. They are 10 and 8.

I love to talk about golf: equipment, tour players, courses, bags, clothes, shoes-I like it all! :love:
Welcome to THP. It sounds like you will fit in very well with the rest of us, because we are all golf junkies and we love talking about golf.

Welcome to the site. I assume your twitter name is somewhat the same. I just signed up today, and now I am on a mission to "follow" as much of the LPGA/Duramed player palaver as I can find there. I've got a little girl -- 9 months -- who I hope to introduce to golf a few years hence as well.

mea culpa.

hee hee

mea culpa.

hee hee

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!?!?!?

Spoiler
wink-1.gif

Oh, c'mon--we know you two are a match made in heaven.

Back