Weekend of May 9-10

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
We have a 3:16 tee time on Sunday. Jacqui has to work Saturday all day or we would be going then instead. Weather looks good for a change. Third round of the year, my first with the Nickents and her first with the Goldwins.

No golf for me sadly, Going to a friends cabin. I think I'm gonna go mad with no golf.

I think this is the first time that I have been making these threads that I actually have plans to play! WooHoo!

Saturday Morning, Sunday twilight.

Lesson Saturday morning, and I'll stay and practice for 2 hours or so. Then I've got a coaching seminar for the rec soccer team my friend and I are coaching. I'll probably go back and practice after, and maybe play. Sunday a few of my friends and I are throwing a surprise birthday for my best friend, should be a great time.

I don't know how it's gonna happen. We're giving on of the wine tasting parties tomorrow that we donate for charity auctions (at least we know and like everyone who's coming). So I get to spend tomorrow cooking. Sunday is Mother's Day, so we get to hang out with the in-laws (Hubby likes pointing out I"m not HIS mother almost as much as he likes pointing out that it's a day, not a weekend).

Boo has her golf lesson Sunday afternoon. Maybe I can hang out and putt.

I have to work all day tomorrow and then maybe I can get 9 in on Sunday. We are trying to find a new dining room set so we might go look for that on Sunday sometime.

Nothing golfing related this weekend. I'm doing yard work on Saturday and then cooking dinner on Sunday. So there will be no room for golf. I'll make up for it next weekend though. Friday I'm spending the day at the course. I figure I can get in 36 holes before lunch and then meet my wife for lunch and then take a nap the rest of the afternoon. Then Saturday I might get up and go play 18. I've got to really give those Bridgestones a trying before I declare my love for them.

Don't for get to pick up some Bridgestone's Smalls. :wink:

18 holes at noon on Saturday with the Owner of my company, my bro-in-law, and a softball buddy at the Owner's club. Should be interesting.

yard work on Saturday and golf at some point on Sunday god willing......9 straight days of rain here in the NE and I'm stir crazy!

Wouldn't you know it? Now they are talking rain Sunday afternoon. Maybe I should just go back to work on the Ark.

i'm with ya Smalls....i've been collecting animals 2x2 all week

Wouldn't you know it? Now they are talking rain Sunday afternoon. Maybe I should just go back to work on the Ark.

Tempt the rain Smalls. You won't melt. Jacqui might but I'm sure you won't. :laugh: That's what I did last weekend and it worked out. No rain and the course was empty. :good:

Cripes Dent, you really need to get out of that arctic hell so you can play some golf!

My trip to Houston fell apart for Saturday, so I'm headed out to the Farm this weekend. I've got to get some work done on the 68, the new owner will be home next month, and I haven't gotten anything done on it in ages.

Sunday, I'll come home early to spend it with the Mrs and Twerpy (after a stop at Mom & Dad's)

I'm sure we'll still give it a go bogey. Been too long and I really want to go hit some balls out of bounds!

18 holes at noon on Saturday with the Owner of my company, my bro-in-law, and a softball buddy at the Owner's club. Should be interesting.

Just be sure not to beat the Owner too badly!

You all need to send some rain our way, it hasn't rained here in months and our grass is all brown, we are having some bad brush fires and the water shortage is so bad they won't barely let us water the lawn.

Spending the weekend at home with my wife and puppy. All this driving for 2 days it too much. We will also be finishing the writeup of the putter shoot out for everybody to have for Monday.

The weather's actually holding--I think I'm gonna get in my 4:00 pm game! Hooray!

Spoiler

This means the rest of you will have to cheer Smallie on to 5,000 posts.

Have a 3:00 tee time for The Bull, Jack Nicklaus's course in Sheboygan Falls. Weather is supposed to be a bit cooler with temps in the mid 50's to possibly low 60's. Also a chance of rain but I think that's mainly in the morning.

Sunday have zero plans to do anything.

Just be sure not to beat the Owner too badly!

Wouldn't if I could. I have to admit, it kind of sucks that a 65 year-old, unathletic man beats my A$$ in golf (no disrespect, Bob ... love ya). Very humbling when I can pick up most sports in a couple days and perform at a high-level.

I guess that plays into why I won't accept golf as a sport ... merely a "game".

nothing...as usual

I've decided to just stay in the house this weekend...

Back