Official Bridgestone Invitational Contest

Thanks a lot Harry. I never knew what the difference was.

Now what were the non + models for? I know they've been discontinued, but I still find them from time to time...like just the "e5" or "e6"?

Same. Just the prior generation.

Playing this morning and I am going to use the E6+ again as well as the B330RX on alternating holes. We shall see.

JB- I'd be curious to know what your thoughts are after your round re: the performance of each ball after using them for various holes, lies, shots, etc. This could be an interesting test between the two.

+1. Cool idea. Maybe I'll get a sleeve and give the same test a whirl.

You won't be disappointed. I liked them until I lost them. :sad: But I'll be getting somemore for my rounds next week and then I'll be submitting my "essay".

JB- I'd be curious to know what your thoughts are after your round re: the performance of each ball after using them for various holes, lies, shots, etc. This could be an interesting test between the two.

So here goes. Totally different balls]. The E series ball is about as straight as anything I have ever hit off the tee. Mr. Longshanks had been praising them for so long it was worth giving them a try. Not much spin around the greens, but my tee shot is the weakest part of my game and watching me hit EVERY fairway with the E6+ today was something to behold. With the 330RX, it will play like just about every premium ball on the market. Great spin and good feel. The difference is because I do not have the swing speed, I can play these and still compress the ball.

Both were great today just in different areas.

perfect. thank you JB! I don't have the ability yet to zip it around the greens and the e6 helps me manage my long misses so I'll hold off on the RX's until I get into a funk.

Just talked to the team at Bridgestone. They are as excited as all of you are for this promotion. The forum members have lots to live up to after the creativity that was exhibited on the TaylorMade Valentine's Day contest. Keep the creative juices flowing. And thanks on behalf of Bridgestone for taking the time to participate and continuing to help make Bridgestone the new Kings of Golf Balls.

Some lucky reader is going to win one heck of a prize.

Some lucky reader Bogeyme is going to win one heck of a prize.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :wink:

Just talked to the team at Bridgestone. They are as excited as all of you are for this promotion. The forum members have lots to live up to after the creativity that was exhibited on the TaylorMade Valentine's Day contest. Keep the creative juices flowing. And thanks on behalf of Bridgestone for taking the time to participate and continuing to help make Bridgestone the new Kings of Golf Balls.

I don't know how anyone will ever top Harry's valentine. It still makes me chuckle. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42862&postcount=2

Nice balls Claire!

Got a couple of dozen of the 330RX today. Still cannot decide which one is perfect for me, but really like these.

Got a couple of dozen of the 330RX today. Still cannot decide which one is perfect for me, but really like these.

lucky! .

What do you mean lucky? I got them the same way you would.

thats what i thought (T&D?)...i meant lucky cuz when i went there, they didnt have any, and thats what i really wanted

They were sold out at Golfsmith and Dicks, but had them there. Guess they are still in pretty good demand.

they had ZERO when i went there (T&D)

I went to Edwin Watts.

What is T&D?

its a locally owned golf shop in Tampa

You drugged a granny, outfitted her with a remote triggered cankle-bomb, and made her go shoplift them?

How did you guess. Used them today around the putting green and just love the feel off the putter.,

Back