OH/KY/IN and anyone else-- weekend golf event

ok here is the FINAL one, I think he's on crack lol, still miss the stroke. And for the 80% indexes I rounded up since teh calculator only takes 1 decimal place when figuring how many strokes

Team Dan
Index
80%
# of Strokes at 128 slope rating
Dan
Mixer
Hitman
Jskittle
Brock
CG13
Team Dean
Me
Forrest
Playdough
Robman
Dleavitt
Frog

and I haventforgotten about the rooms, just called and they are going to call me right bck with a proposal for 3 rooms sleeping 3 in each room

I have faith just wasn't sure how the whole index translated

and I haventforgotten about the rooms, just called and they are going to call me right bck with a proposal for 3 rooms sleeping 3 in each room

Do they have connecting rooms?

That's solid Mike, well done. 32 bucks a person is a bargain.

especially at a nice place like that, compared to some other options we had

and course is only 9 miles away

Nice job mike,

I can swing that

What? no connected rooms? I know all of you guys were excited to see my meat and potatos. Cant wait for next weekend, hopefully we get some good weather

What? no connected rooms? I know all of you guys were excited to see my meat and potatos. Cant wait for next weekend, hopefully we get some good weather

no one wants to see your mantatos rob hahahaha!

That 31 post business is only slightly embarrassing.

I think I might be making use of that hot tub come Saturday night

I pass that LQ 3 weekends a month. Solid area right off the interstate. Several food choices, grocery store close by, couple of liqour stores...

This is good news!! Gotta love the local insight.

Wtfrank rob don't steal my meat and potatoes thunder

And yes 31 posts is pathetic u need a job where u can thp all day long like us winners lol

yeah us hard workers go to work and get tired and dont have time to message all day. Must be nice

Weak excuses my good man, weak!!! Tapatalk is only a couple of dollars away!

In his defense, what he does daily certainly doesnt allow for cell phone usage

In his defense, what he does daily certainly doesnt allow for cell phone usage

So call him out for a low post count and then turn around and defend him hmm.

Not sure that's the kind of captain I want. Wishy washy and can't make up his mind which probably reflects on your golf game. You sir will be the one puking not I

So call him out for a low post count and then turn around and defend him hmm.

Not sure that's the kind of captain I want. Wishy washy and can't make up his mind which probably reflects on your golf game. You sir will be the one puking not I

I just said he needs a new job that allows him to THP all day long lol

Im sure he is just letting his golfing do the talking, glad that him and Bullfrog will get us that easy point nice and early Saturday

I just said he needs a new job that allows him to THP all day long lol

Im sure he is just letting his golfing do the talking, glad that him and Bullfrog will get us that easy point nice and early Saturday

haha man, TD throwing the hate on thick this morning.. Here's hoping your boys can back up your shenanigans..

haha man, TD throwing the hate on thick this morning.. Here's hoping your boys can back up your shenanigans..

thats why im running my mouth, I know they got my back

Back