THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie, no need to bring the Nike drone belly for me, save that extra room for your game. Not sure if it will all fit on the plane with you being from Texas..

I played with cookie in Texas and I had a great time. He was patient with me while I hacked the ball all over the course. But I had to quit by 15 because I was getting terrible blisters on my hands.

Cookie, no need to bring the Nike drone belly for me, save that extra room for your game. Not sure if it will all fit on the plane with you being from Texas..

LMAO, good cause it sold yesterday and shipped this morning!

I played with cookie in Texas and I had a great time. He was patient with me while I hacked the ball all over the course. But I had to quit by 15 because I was getting terrible blisters on my hands.

It was a great time and I would gladly tee it up with you again!

Just admit it. You guys stopped at 15, because you put him away 4 and 3. It runs in the family.

I don't care who I play with as long as they don't mind playing with a girl who is AWFUL and will be playing from the ladies tees. I would also like to request fast players and most importantly people who appreciate gimme's. :smile:

I qualify for that. Heck I'd even play the reds ;)

Sent from my DROID X2

Just admit it. You guys stopped at 15, because you put him away 4 and 3. It runs in the family.

at least it was "close"

I qualify for that. Heck I'd even play the reds ;)

Sent from my DROID X2

I did that last year with my girlfriend. I used nothing stronger than a 5 iron from the front tees and shot the best round ever.

I did that last year with my girlfriend. I used nothing stronger than a 5 iron from the front tees and shot the best round ever.

DIRT!! I forgot you were in Iowa dude, that state just got way better.

DIRT!! I forgot you were in Iowa dude, that state just got way better.

Yep, I'm here for now. A job in Royal Palm Beach looks interesting but I don't think I could take the heat or city life.

Have you hit your head on any cart GPS units recently? Hahaha...

Yep, I'm here for now. A job in Royal Palm Beach looks interesting but I don't think I could take the heat or city life.

Have you hit your head on any cart GPS units recently? Hahaha...

Haha, yes. There's no snow in Palm Beach and our dirt would leave you wanting more. In other words, do you need help packing?

You coming to the tour van stop?

Go ahead a put me down as a yes right now. I don't think I have any plans that far in the future at the moment. I'd hate to miss a gathering of this magnitude in my own backyard.
YES!!!

IMG00131-20100526-1300.jpg

Check. Well I already helped Jake to his first victory over jb last year so maybe I can help you too.
I gotta be honest, I'm not sure what you were doing there...but helping me wasn't the first thing that comes to my mind. Ha!! Nah dude, we were a great team that day. Had a blast!

Haha, yes. There's no snow in Palm Beach and our dirt would leave you wanting more. In other words, do you need help packing?

You coming to the tour van stop?

That's the plan. I'd hate to pass on an opportunity so close.

As for packing/moving, I'd leave that to the moving company the gov would hire.

Will we know groupings and pairings ahead of time?

Yea, I'll get them posted up once we get a final count and make the tee times.

I don't care who I play with as long as they don't mind playing with a girl who is AWFUL and will be playing from the ladies tees. I would also like to request fast players and most importantly people who appreciate gimme's. :smile:
I have a feeling there would be plenty of people that would want to be included in your group! Me included! I'll say "pick it up, it's good" all day long for ya! :bashful:

That was funny.

YES!!!

IMG00131-20100526-1300.jpg

I gotta be honest, I'm not sure what you were doing there...but helping me wasn't the first thing that comes to my mind. Ha!! Nah dude, we were a great team that day. Had a blast!
Hey I played well the front 9!

Just remember, if you are an Albatross Club Member, not only do we have some cool SWAG for you, but you can request any club you want. If we have it, we will bring it with us.

5 1/2 hour drive ... not to bad. Closest event I have seen I think.

/ponder

5 1/2 hour drive ... not to bad. Closest event I have seen I think.

/ponder

That's about what I'm looking at Cap, easily a worth while little road trip.

I'm really excited to try out the cmbs, haven't heard much since the immediate time after the outing.

They will probably be there and you are more than welcome to try them with the PXi's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back