Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk beat Yorkem.

YES!!!!!! Hawk gets his revenge! And ddxu will have a great sig coming his way soon...I have to collaborate with Hawk on it.

Tapping from my S3

I guess ddxu and I took halves away from our bet.

YES!!!!!! Hawk gets his revenge! And ddxu will have a great sig coming his way soon...I have to collaborate with Hawk on it.

Tapping from my S3

Hit me up tomorrow. It was a good match and things just happened to go my way.

The Buzzard will make an appearance again this year, I trust The Knuckler didnt let me down....

I have something else in mind for Texas Nate...

Lmao, we talked about that stupid buzzard during our match. Then yorkem pointed at some birds and said hey look hawks family showed up. I was thinking what are you talking about, and he pointed to some buzzards. It made the bogey easier to handle.

--
Tapatalk2

I'm very confused of who won what bet I only managed to watch a little bit of the action can someone go back to the first post and maybe change the font colour to red or something for the winners of each bet. Would appreciate it and it might help a few others out as well.

Well played Hawk, glad Yorkem was able to talk trash during the round too. Let me know when you guys decide and when you want it up.

I'm very confused of who won what bet I only managed to watch a little bit of the action can someone go back to the first post and maybe change the font colour to red or something for the winners of each bet. Would appreciate it and it might help a few others out as well.

Maybe the first post could get updated with results along with who the winner of the wager was.

Alright, as part of our OEM bet I figured as a sign of support for the manufacturers I figured I'd post a video for :bridgestone: regardless. Below is my official wager entry video, but I will have some other's and outtakes in a bit:

Begrudgingly my new Avatar is in effect, these next two weeks can't get over quick enough!!!

Nice IceyShanks............I'm still waiting for my punishment.

Begrudgingly my new Avatar is in effect, these next two weeks can't get over quick enough!!!

Haha Frank is bringing it. Sorry Icey!

Haha. That was as nice as it got.

Alright, as part of our OEM bet I figured as a sign of support for the manufacturers I figured I'd post a video for :bridgestone: regardless. Below is my official wager entry video, but I will have some other's and outtakes in a bit:

Is JN going to figure out who won our bet? I have started on a video myself for Callaway. I should have it up in a day or two.

Is JN going to figure out who won our bet? I have started on a video myself for Callaway. I should have it up in a day or two.

I'm not sure about it. But I'll do a Cleveland video once I get back from my trip this weekend.

I'm not sure about it. But I'll do a Cleveland video once I get back from my trip this weekend.

I would urge making the video no matter what. It was great of these OEMs to show their support during the MC!!!

I would urge making the video no matter what. It was great of these OEMs to show their support during the MC!!!

Oh that is the precise reason why I'm doing a Cleveland video anyway. Plus I do absolutely love their products.

Nice IceyShanks............I'm still waiting for my punishment.

As am I, once I hear mine, you will have yours...

DufferToo bets Tadashi - Team THP finishes in last place for one week avatar control.

Tadashi,

Since neither of us thought Team THP would tie for last place, I consider this years wager a draw. I propose double or nothing on our favorite team in MC 13.

The record will reflect that this is the first wager, if accepted, for Morgan Cup 2013.

Bump for RxGus. You lost. Time for some lefty love. :D

Bump for RxGus. You lost. Time for some lefty love. :D

Just coming in here today to find you. Do you want a lefty praise video, or a video of a lefty VHOTD?

Just coming in here today to find you. Do you want a lefty praise video, or a video of a lefty VHOTD?

I don't really care. It's up to you. It would be cool if you could find some LH clubs and do a HOTD with them. If not, no biggie.

The father-in-law plays lefty, and still uses persimmon wood drivers, and blade irons from 1971...

I'll find a time to get out this week and make a fool of myself. Thank goodness for tripods, otherwise I would have to invite somone else to witness the mockery of golf that is about to commence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back