50% chance of thunderstorms hahahaha

hahahahaha.... In true TD fashion...

10 day forecast now includes Saturday.

82 degrees (perfect)

but wait, there's more!!!

50% chance of thunderstorms hahahaha

oh here we go with that again, 10 day forecasts are always right on LOL

oh here we go with that again, 10 day forecasts are always right on LOL

hahahahaha!!! I think the bolded is so much better when I say it in your actual voice! So awesome.

I can't believe you're going to let it rain Michael.

hahahahaha!!! I think the bolded is so much better when I say it in your actual voice! So awesome.

I can't believe you're going to let it rain Michael.

if ti rains, its playdough's fault, he has been the constant in the bad weather lol

Throwing your own teammate under the weather bus? Some captain you are!!!

weather is non golf related, I feel ok chucking him out in front of the bus for stuff like that

I just said he needs a new job that allows him to THP all day long lol

Im sure he is just letting his golfing do the talking, glad that him and Bullfrog will get us that easy point nice and early Saturday

I doubt it's gonna be easy, I'm swinging well, as long as I can keep it in play over there well win it on the greens

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I doubt it's gonna be easy, I'm swinging well, as long as I can keep it in play over there well win it on the greens

that will be interesting to see, as my bro isnt long off the tee but he is unreal around the greens and putting, should be interesting for sure

that will be interesting to see, as my bro isnt long off the tee but he is unreal around the greens and putting, should be interesting for sure

Who's your bro?

I believe weather to be Dino related.

Now AVATAR UP!

nope I control everything else!

time to reply to my email offer!

What course are we playing sat am and sat pm?

North/east? North/west? Etc??

Cool think I'm confusing him with the neighbor.

total opposites neighbor hits a BIG tee ball. He did come to an outing last year at Pipestone, but I dont think you were there, he played with Frog's buddy Danny P

see first post

Ignore lazy TD's laziness...

Sunday August 26th--AM Round--North/West Courses

8:03
8:12
8:21

Sunday August 26th--PM round--East/North Courses

1:12
1:20
1:28

Thanks Dan!

So since each nine hole course is handicapped 1-9, not 1-18.. Hw do you determine which holes we get strokes on?

Like I'm a 12 so I'd get strokes on handicap holes 1-6, on both 9's?

But what about someone who only gets 1 stroke? Which handicap hole does he get strokes on? The front 9 or back 9?

Does that make sense?

Sorry never participated in a handicap event.

Thanks Dan!

So since each nine hole course is handicapped 1-9, not 1-18.. Hw do you determine which holes we get strokes on?

Like I'm a 12 so I'd get strokes on handicap holes 1-6, on both 9's?

But what about someone who only gets 1 stroke? Which handicap hole does he get strokes on? The front 9 or back 9?

Does that make sense?

Sorry never participated in a handicap event.

I'll have to look at the scorecards they sent me. If they are indeed broken out in 9's then we will just use the 2nd 9 as the "back 9, and its #1 tougest hole is really #10. As long as we keep it consistent then we are ok

Gotcha so guess just decide before and good to go.

Odd numbers on front, even on back?

I'll have to look at the scorecards they sent me. If they are indeed broken out in 9's then we will just use the 2nd 9 as the "back 9, and its #1 tougest hole is really #10. As long as we keep it consistent then we are ok

Gotcha so guess just decide before and good to go.

Odd numbers on front, even on back?

I would be absolutely shocked if the course didn't offer full 18 handicaps for each of their course options.

I would be absolutely shocked if the course didn't offer full 18 handicaps for each of their course options.

well according to the scorecard they don't

and im guessing thats semi-normal since the usga has a specific part in the handbook about it

Back